The greatest debate that changed my life.

uttermost

It's actually not a debate, but a beatdown of Molyneux, by a soft spoken PhD philosophy Student (then just bachelor).

I just love anarchopac.

I owe him my life for giving me the logic to make fun of capitalists, and fcuking libertarians.

6 hours ago, uttermost said:

It's actually not a debate, but a beatdown of Molyneux, by a soft spoken PhD philosophy Student (then just bachelor).

I just love anarchopac.

I owe him my life for giving me the logic to make fun of capitalists, and fcuking libertarians.

Good that you clarified and I quote you "it's actually not a debate". Because it was not and it clearly is not anywhere close to being "the greatest debate" by any stretch of imagination. Of course I understand that this is your subjective opinion and you are entitled to it. Because a good debate entails two equally good, resourceful, eloquent, intellectually incisive polemicists.

Here clearly one guy seems to lack an effective style of conveying his ideas even though he has some really solid arguments on his side - the Anarchopac guy and the other one seems to revel himself in obscurantism. 

Overall a mediocre fare and I have been part of many more skilled and intellectually sophisticated debates than this bland offering.

Nevertheless it did  make for a good listening and intellectual churning - thanks for sharing.

• Like 1