A family needs our support

Android_Halwa

A family needs our support. 

https://www.gofundme.com/kolluru

On January 12, 2018 on the way back from Sai Baba/Balaji Temple, Cedar Park voluntary work, my friend Srinivas Kolluru and his family has met with an major accident in Austin (Oaknoll rd and Research blvd intersection). Their vehicle was t-boned by a drunken driver that tumbled multiple times and burst into flames.

http://kxan.com/2018/01/12/woman-two-children-injured-in-northwest-austin-crash/ 

26942772_1515893827.0424_funddescription
Whole family including Srinivas, Anuradha (wife), Anjali (13 Years, Daughter), Ajit Sai (9 Years, Son) and Samrajyamma (65 Years, Srinivas Mother) involved in this accident and 5 of them got severely injured with multiple fractures and multiple surgeries at St. David’s ICU, Round Rock. Srinivas under gone major surgery on right arm and broken ribs. Anuradha has multiple fractures with right broken arm, right collar bone fracture, left broken ankle, injury on ribs and multiple lacerations to head. Srinivas's Mother is injured with left leg fracture and undergone surgery. Anjali, Srinivas Daughter is injured with fractured left leg and undergone the surgery at Dell Children’s Hospital. By god's grace Ajit Sai is doing fine with small bruises. 

We know Srinivas and family for more than 15 Years and they are extremely nice and are in dire need of our help in this unfortunate situation. Please kindly help them. 

My name is Prasad Kakumanu and I have created this GoFundMe to help them. All funds collected would be directly deposited to the Kolluru family. For more information, please contact me ( 703) 839-3410 or Nagaraju Thadidooyina, (214) 356-9255 for more info.
Thank you.

1 hour ago, wtf said:

No bro.

It's not fake. One of family members friend..

Kudirithe Edina donate cheyandi..

P.S don't mind about my id. Malla idi koda fake anukovadu based on my id. 

ilaanti vishayam lo evaru fake cheyyaru friends want to help and start a gofund page edho valla chethaina sayam chedham ani but halwa maama emantaadu antey people exploiting antaadu one year ainaa kuda sunaina deppi podusthaadu. personally sunaina type gofund naa friend daggara chusa and I know what it means. 

2 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

ilaanti vishayam lo evaru fake cheyyaru friends want to help and start a gofund page edho valla chethaina sayam chedham ani but halwa maama emantaadu antey people exploiting antaadu one year ainaa kuda sunaina deppi podusthaadu. personally sunaina type gofund naa friend daggara chusa and I know what it means. 

Agreed, help cheyakapoina parledu kani, emi teliyakunda just guess work tho rumors spread cheyatam is not correct

4 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Sunayana Dumala chesindi fraud. It’s one individual collecting awesome amount where as this case, it’s a family asking for support. 

Hope you guys understand the importance of family and individual. Just look at the family, head of the family and elders in the family are suffering and kids have no idea what’s going around. 

Do you want to compare it to sunayana dumala case of $700 million where the beneficiary is one and only one vs the family of 5 who is looking for help?

@tom bhayya I pity you man.

I don't want to undermine the tragedy to the family and want to give my full sympathies to them

A well settled man with insurance should be able to cover most of this , only he will responsible for Out of pocket maximum which should be maximum of 6000 dollars or may be 10 k 

His mom , they might have got a visitor insurance for his mom if bought here should cover 50 % of bills and remaining can be negotiated with hospital for pay out 

I am guessing the trauma of the Injury is more horrifying for the  family and i feel very sorry for the family 

but I don't think financially  they wouldn't be burdened more than 20 to 30 k dollars , which a well settled man should be able to pay off , i think most of you guys can pay off who are able to afford BMW / AUDIS / TESLA  and no need to beg for it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

I don't want to undermine the tragedy to the family and want to give my full sympathies to them

A well settled man with insurance should be able to cover most of this , only he will responsible for Out of pocket maximum which should be maximum of 6000 dollars or may be 10 k 

His mom , they might have got a visitor insurance for his mom if bought here should cover 50 % of bills and remaining can be negotiated with hospital for pay out 

I am guessing the trauma of the Injury is more horrifying for the  family and i feel very sorry for the family 

but I don't think financially  they wouldn't be burdened more than 20 to 30 k dollars , which a well settled man should be able to pay off , i think most of you guys can pay off who are able to afford BMW / AUDIS / TESLA  and no need to beg for it 

GP.

Most probably in this scenario , the victims might not be even aware of this campaign.

Their friends/relatives start the campaign since it is trend these days. Start the campaign without actually knowing the need for some random figure.