A family needs our support

Android_Halwa

7 hours ago, megadheera said:

Fraud?? iga deeni gurinchi nuvve chappali..tamaru UK lo chesindi ento?

Nenu chesedi scam...! 

Sunayana chesedi fraud...

a renditiki difference teliyanaoudu telsukuni kuda waste

8 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

neku antkantey thinking em vachuley....oka hate crime ki janalu ela react avataro, accident ki ela react avataro kuda telini burra nedi.

ne nunchi em expect chestam ley, ani banks lo loans tesukuni jump avudam anukoney candidate vi

Okay. I know you missed the point.

sunayana(individual) VS Family( including head of the family, ailing mother, bed ridden wife and two kids) 

Oka hate crime ki...100k ki gofund initiate chesi, demand baaga vundani telisi limita ni 100k ni 700k ki teesukavelthe, adi avutundi fraud. Funeral expenses and immediate assistance kosam 100k nundi 700k vasool chesinavallani emanali mari ?shavala mida chillra erukunevallani emanali ?

in this case, they are met with horrible accident and, they aren’t dead but fighting to survive...Just imagine the situation of two kids of something happens to one of the parents... 

Thank god...!  at least I scammed institutions. Unlike Dumala who scammed innocents...

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nenu chesedi scam...! 

Rendintiki Pedha difference ledu. Tanu adukkundi. Nuvvu dongathanam chesavu. Oka donga, bichaponiki ekkuva dabbulu vasthunnayi ani edchinattundi nee katha

16 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nenu chesedi scam...! 

nuvu em chesiav bhaaaya,,, thread undha?

On 1/15/2018 at 6:12 PM, Android_Halwa said:

Okay. I know you missed the point.

sunayana(individual) VS Family( including head of the family, ailing mother, bed ridden wife and two kids) 

Oka hate crime ki...100k ki gofund initiate chesi, demand baaga vundani telisi limita ni 100k ni 700k ki teesukavelthe, adi avutundi fraud. Funeral expenses and immediate assistance kosam 100k nundi 700k vasool chesinavallani emanali mari ?shavala mida chillra erukunevallani emanali ?

in this case, they are met with horrible accident and, they aren’t dead but fighting to survive...Just imagine the situation of two kids of something happens to one of the parents... 

Thank god...!  at least I scammed institutions. Unlike Dumala who scammed innocents...

Not with you on this. Without showing the actual need for the money ( lack of insurance , insurance not covering all expenses, their financial status etc ) , This is not a worthy cause. 

32 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Not with you on this. Without showing the actual need for the money ( lack of insurance , insurance not covering all expenses, their financial status etc ) , This is not a worthy cause. 

Insurance will not cover 100% of the expenses as you know very well. 

and more over when it is the issue of 5 people in a family having to deal with insurances, Their lives will not be the same even after they recover. 

However, This fund has already collected enough amount and..I don't think there is a need to donate anymore. Irrespective of their financial status, 250k is good amount of money.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

and more over when it is the issue of 5 people in a family having to deal with insurances, Their lives will not be the same even after they recover. 

However, This fund has already collected enough amount and..I don't think there is a need to donate anymore. Irrespective of their financial status, 250k is good amount of money.

CITI_c$y

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don't understand what is the need for 250 K for this family , to deal with what ?????? 

1) If they don't have insurance and have to deal with bills  may be they will need financial support, but this is not india where you will be denied treatment if the family doesn't have money. 

2) Maximum out of pocket will be 15 k at the worst for the whole family , if he has the worst insurance may be 20K , I see newly employed guys boast about having 50 k to 60 k credit card limits , this amount is easy to deal with and we also not sure what is the wife status , if she is working or not , if she is working there is no question of any out of pocket or even it will be around 1 or 2 K maximum 

3) This person in question might have made some money during the course of his life working , why can't he exhaust some of his saving before begging 

4) The mom if she is from India , is the only one i am guessing might have needed some support , but we are not sure if the person has done any insurance for his mom or not 

5) The person who hit the car we don't know if that guy has any insurance for his car and persons he hit , we don't know that , also in our insurance for car , we have bodily injury amount which can be from 50 k to 250 k person , this is additional money 

6) Short term/ long term  disability is something a common thing in todays insurance , where employer provides relief incase you can't work for few months upto 6 months i guess 

The guy who started this thread and some of the people who said they know him , should be able to throw light on the financial situation of the person 

I am seriously concerned about the genuine people who will need help and can't tolerate when people beg at an opportunity