NSFW Hats off RGV - Sex is god made and regulations are man made!!!

Quick

RGV ki malli fans okati.

vaadu cheppey chettha ni philosophy ani anukovatam. lol.

gorrelu ani baaga prove chesthunnaru ra.

nenu capitalist aythey andarni baaga vaadukovachu, but naaku conscience edchi sachindi. kharma kaaka pothey. :(

Just now, uttermost said:

nenu capitalist aythey andarni baaga vaadukovachu, but naaku conscience edchi sachindi. kharma kaaka pothey. :(

pettubadidaaru vyvastha gurinchi matladuthu untaav house theesi manam katthi kodavali nachatram party aa

no. 

dalit discrimination upper caste high-handedness anadam atheism opposing capitalism etc ivanni communism bhavajalam naakenduko nuv india lo unnappudu regular ga communist library lo baga spent chesavanipistundi

Just now, aakathaai said:

dalit discrimination upper caste high-handedness atheism opposing capitalism etc ivanni communism bhavajalam naakenduko nuv india lo unnappudu regular ga communist library lo baga spent chesavanipistundi

nee bondha. nenu twitter nundi 10gi ikkada vesthanu ani enni sarlu cheppali ra bhai meeku.

naaku ee vishayala gurinchi emi telidhu. I only know one thing - this db is full of assholes. 

pedda pathith covering ichukuntu untaaru kaabatti, anni post chestha. 

personally, I've grown to not care a damnn about India or most of its cultures. even though there are some amazing things one can enjoy in its culture, I don't care at all.

nee bondha. nenu twitter nundi 10gi ikkada vesthanu ani enni sarlu cheppali ra bhai meeku.

naaku ee vishayala gurinchi emi telidhu. I only know one thing - this db is full of assholes. 

pedda pathith covering ichukuntu untaaru kaabatti, anni post chestha. 

personally, I've grown to not care a damnn about India or most of its cultures. even though there are some amazing things one can enjoy in its culture, I don't care at all.

aaha mem entha adhrustavanthulam maa jeevithallo gnaana deefam eliginchadaniki nee laanti medhavi dorkatam maa foorva jamma funyam jai balayya

aaha mem entha adhrustavanthulam maa jeevithallo gnaana deefam eliginchadaniki nee laanti medhavi dorkatam maa foorva jamma funyam jai balayya

thank twitter.

2 minutes ago, aakathaai said:

mee batch antha twitter lo undhi ga. may be twitter lo kooda same thotti gang eskoni okari post okaru retweet cheskuntunnaremo. haha..

mee batch antha twitter lo undhi ga. may be twitter lo kooda same thotti gang eskoni okari post okaru retweet cheskuntunnaremo. haha..

maa batch aa naaku titter lo account ye ledu inthaki aa thotti gang evarannai mana musugu neutricals aa

maa batch aa naaku titter lo account ye ledu inthaki aa thotti gang evarannai mana musugu neutricals aa

I don't know. appudeppudo arya, snowbob, 3vikram, bujjigaadu, inka chaala mandi veellantha twitter account create chesaru. I don't check their tweets. I don't know if they are active or not. but I know that they used to greet each other good morning, and retweet each other back then. it was hilarious.

54 minutes ago, uttermost said:

RGV is going to great lengths to justify his inability to control himself to put his dcik in whatever hole he could find. lol.

and he has fans too. lol.

Its just a bunch of kids who'll settle for banging whores, because most women won't let them near them. atleast RGV can land some gorgeous women because of his popularity. If you are nerd following RGV, you have almost no chance.

It is awesome in one dimension beacuse RGV is breaking stereotyped thinking of conservative brains. He is acting as a tool to bring the conversation about sex to our living rooms. At least now it would help some hunderds of people to shed taboos against sex and  understand its  vital role in shaping up human psyche.

When it comes to banging holes or  whores,  he has made his mark in both attracting women and men equally. At some point of time you have to settle for some one less or other because not everything  is accessible to every one.

I don't think people follow RGV to become RGV-like but to  appreciate his  rebellion stance on everything against blatant  mindsets.

Every action has two sided story, it all depends on what side you would like  to look at.

1 minute ago, yaman said:

It is awesome in one dimension beacuse RGV is breaking stereotyped thinking of conservative brains. He is acting as a tool to bring the conversation about sex to our living rooms. At least now it would help some hunderds of people to shed taboos against sex and  understand its  vital role in shaping up human psyche.

When it comes to banging holes or  whores,  he has made his mark in both attracting women and men equally. At some point of time you have to settle for some one less or other because not everything  is accessible to every one.

I don't think people follow RGV to become RGV-like but to  appreciate his  rebellion stance on everything against blatant  mindsets.

Nah, he's just selling s3x. And just like his view on everything, he assumes that market will self correct, and people can live self actualized lives if they get in touch with their sexual self.

Its a simplistic view of society. 

Lets see, Women do so many things apart being sexual partners. Does RGV talk about all of these, or even any of these? No, he talks about s3x, because that's his target audience. 

Its not as if men are denied their chance at s3x due to cultural stereotypes these days, are they? so what is RGV fighting actually? He's just feeding into teen fantasies of what women are like, and how much they like s3x.

I prefer if a woman talked of sexual liberation, because if anything, its women who are repressed sexually. Not men, or atleast in the target audience of RGV. Women are repressed in ways that is unfathomable to men.

RGV in that trailer says one thing 'Women are not property, and don't belong to one man', or something like that. A talented woman director will be able to build on that, than this undereducated idiot RGV.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Nah, he's just selling s3x. And just like his view on everything, he assumes that market will self correct, and people can live self actualized lives if they get in touch with their sexual self.

someone sells food, someone else sells fashions, what is wrong with selling s3x? good thing is he is pubilicizing it as  a commodity and empowering women as  powerful owners of it. He is not concerned about actualization of fantasized world, moreever he is more into self gratification and physical satiation. He is into his own undestanding..rather to say.

***ALL corporate companies follow the same logic as his to expand their business empire and make a buck.. sell what is sellable.**( In his case that is about sex )*

Lets see, Women do so many things apart being sexual partners. Does RGV talk about all of these, or even any of these? No, he talks about s3x, because that's his target audience. 

Its not as if men are denied their chance at s3x due to cultural stereotypes these days, are they? so what is RGV fighting actually? He's just feeding into teen fantasies of what women are like, and how much they like s3x.

I bet Indian population wouldn't  be the same as of now  if men were denied sex , To stay the least  RGV is neither reformer nor revolutionarist , In fact RGV is not fighting against anything but in the process of  he self-revealtion  and unfoldings of his mental capabilities  his stance on everything appears to be something odd and rebellion in nature. Even  in a  patriarchal society like ours men talking about sex has been considered a taboo, let alone women. Though his actions, comments and  videos are uncalled for  but they also have brought so much noise both in social media and print media which have foudn their path into our  day to day conversations . Now I think this will  engage us in forceful conversations  about so many restricted topics and somehow help to shed the tabooness netted around s3x and other  banned  ideas in the society. For every  change  we need just a single step to start with whether that change has a noble cause to it or not.

I prefer if a woman talked of sexual liberation, because if anything, its women who are repressed sexually. Not men, or atleast in the target audience of RGV. Women are repressed in ways that is unfathomable to men.

I do agree to that point that women do not have equal voice as ours but they are ones who have to fight for their voice  to be heard. In fact there  are significant number of women who do support RGV's views and his sexual depiction of women.

RGV in that trailer says one thing 'Women are not property, and don't belong to one man', or something like that. A talented woman director will be able to build on that, than this undereducated idiot RGV.

surely I hope some woman will take it from there..not to forget he has at least   made a  point or attracted the minds.

58 minutes ago, uttermost said:

endi bhai nuvvu.. pani pata em leda life etla essay lu rayaniki