Michelle Obama ....next US president...for 2020

Gentle_Boy

Just now, Pichekkistha said:

Bam uncle peekindi emi ledu... but gives the cutest & goose bump speech. Ippudu pellam kuda vachi cuteness continue chesthey vote lu vesey rojulu poyaayi. 

Sump thaatha has a knack of getting things done. 

1. 1 yr lo tax reform with parts of healthcare in it. 

2. Serious work on fixing immigration which include wall funding

ee rendu chaalu ...next term fix. 

CITI_c$y

em chesthunnado kooda teliyatla vaadiki. paruvu poyinidi ga monna live telecast on that Daca committee. He was clueless on what he was signing. prathi okaru cheppedaaniki thala ooputhunnadu.

vaadantha oka manishi.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rapchik

• ARYA

• uttermost

• Gentle_Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, uttermost said:

CITI_c$y

em chesthunnado kooda teliyatla vaadiki. paruvu poyinidi ga monna live telecast on that Daca committee. He was clueless on what he was signing. prathi okaru cheppedaaniki thala ooputhunnadu.

vaadantha oka manishi.

Heehee.. I don't care what he knows. Being a president or infact even CEO of a company, all you got to do is employ the best people and get things done. 

Maa manager coding cheyyadu... complete business knowledge ledu.. still he became manager at a very young age. 

Hope you don't need more explanation.. %$#$

6 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

Heehee.. I don't care what he knows. Being a president or infact even CEO of a company, all you got to do is employ the best people and get things done. 

Maa manager coding cheyyadu... complete business knowledge ledu.. still he became manager at a very young age. 

Hope you don't need more explanation.. %$#$

what the heck do you mean getting things done? done for whom? lol

I can guess that you are a happy slave. yeah, I don't need your confirmation :)

15 minutes ago, uttermost said:

what the heck do you mean getting things done? done for whom? lol

I can guess that you are a happy slave. yeah, I don't need your confirmation :)

I just gave 2 examples above. You chose to shift the discussion on attacking me. 

You need better interpretation of your knowledge man. 

9 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

I just gave 2 examples above. You chose to shift the discussion on attacking me. 

You need better interpretation of your knowledge man. 

you call that an attack? :3D_Smiles:

sure I won't be boasting about working for a stupid CEO who doesn't know his own business, and agrees with everyone in the board room. whatever that 'getting things done' with the level of disinterest/dumbness means.

anyway, trump didn't get sh1t done is the point of that meeting I'm talking about. He just let people bully him to whatever position they were holding. Passing the tax plan - no big deal. It was obvious that he will do it. There are so many other things he promised, and except the racist sh1t, and things that his donors pushed (tax breaks), he won't get anything done. The guy is too stupid to even run a grocery store.

17 hours ago, rapchik said:

Mari ma CBN leda?.. world IT head ki chance ivara?...thokesthara?  ni yavva em desham vayya ..min respect ledhu head ante... World ki IT okati undhi ani chepindhi evaru? ...Ma CBN

Steve gadiki Apple lo Job ichi Peru venakala Jobs petuko kalis vastahdhi anichepindhi evadu? CBN

Satyam N ki ayithe funds ichi flight ticket konadu...

Sundar Pichi ki dabbulu leka tirguthunte IT lo cherpinchadu...enni chesina thokesthara?};_};_};_};_

Cbn is a legend for a reason bl@st

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

sure I won't be boasting about working for a stupid CEO who doesn't know his own business, and agrees with everyone in the board room. whatever that 'getting things done' with the level of disinterest/dumbness means.

anyway, trump didn't get sh1t done is the point of that meeting I'm talking about. He just let people bully him to whatever position they were holding. Passing the tax plan - no big deal. It was obvious that he will do it. There are so many other things he promised, and except the racist sh1t, and things that his donors pushed (tax breaks), he won't get anything done. The guy is too stupid to even run a grocery store.

What ever you posted is all interpreted. No body is as stupid as you think they are. Trump has a multi billion dollar business empire. He might be racist & hotheaded but not stupid. Stupidity and lack of knowledge are two different things.  For me, what has been done is more important than what has been spoken.

Like you are now, I was wrong about Trump too. My opinion and outlook opens up as i see more things and i am not ashamed to accept i was wrong. and its time for you as well. %$#$

56 minutes ago, uttermost said:

because they created that problem. why do you think Indians are allowed in the US, in such huge numbers.. think..

you also, if you don't care about the nigerian/bangladeshi death in India, you are an asshole too. just like they are.

ofcourse it's not going to make you care, but just fyi. no wonder you justify other assholes in other countries.

Who created the problem?..they... its blamming your mom ,dad for you job.They gave birth, gave u good education and u blame saying it would have been diff life if i was born to rich parents...Then I would call you Biggest Moron u ever met. @3$%

Lol Nigerian/Bangladesh death.. where did i say...i said Nigerian selling stuff..Banglas coming illegally... Ok lets think ur way.. their deaths..And ur thinking..and thinking and thinking..thats all... Then ur same as my paper weight which is sitting and watching and watching and still watching at my post... Do something dont just think...Its useless of ur time.

Calling an person asshole without knowing his thoughts r meeting him doesn't make you good...But makes you look like Senseless Guy who is just internet Keyboard king.. Dont be One..You can already find one when you go infront of mirror

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

neelo manchi fire undi...

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol this shows everything of ur understanding.... U think everything president does or will do is totally up to him and its all in his mind...then you don't anything about it or you a grad student who is in rush of blood..that's all..Every government in India/US is run mostly by outside business people..they actually don't contest...y do u think ambani don't contest in the election..he doesn't have to..he can control everything from outside,... Here if Hillary would have won..do u think the decisions taken by her would only be her...Big NO...Her decision reflects the thoughts of people who sponsored her/supported her..May b 1/2...same with Trump/Obama/Bush...

Please come out a perspective that Trump is not good president..I dont think no one is..i am not supporting anyone but..its all in the business group who sponsor him...

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

CITI_c$y

vaadantha oka manishi.

paruvu povatam enti uncle...TV9 lo live debates chesi tidite PK paruvu poyinattu CNN lo live debates lo tidite potundi anukuntunnava...US media is fake ani US pres elections predictions lone telisindi ga...still many people here love trump silently...the same thing worked last time...and e yr nunchi tax cuts istunnadu(vere pakka nunchi lagestunnadu anuko, kani ellaki calculte chese burra ledu ley) and wall antunnadu inka illegal gallani deport chestunnaru..idi chalu ee silent tella voters ki...

18 hours ago, rapchik said:

Mari ma CBN leda?.. world IT head ki chance ivara?...thokesthara?  ni yavva em desham vayya ..min respect ledhu head ante... World ki IT okati undhi ani chepindhi evaru? ...Ma CBN

Steve gadiki Apple lo Job ichi Peru venakala Jobs petuko kalis vastahdhi anichepindhi evadu? CBN

Satyam N ki ayithe funds ichi flight ticket konadu...

Sundar Pichi ki dabbulu leka tirguthunte IT lo cherpinchadu...enni chesina thokesthara?};_};_};_};_

@3$%

36 minutes ago, Pichekkistha said:

What ever you posted is all interpreted. No body is as stupid as you think they are. Trump has a multi billion dollar business empire. He might be racist & hotheaded but not stupid. Stupidity and lack of knowledge are two different things.  For me, what has been done is more important than what has been spoken.

Like you are now, I was wrong about Trump too. My opinion and outlook opens up as i see more things and i am not ashamed to accept i was wrong. and its time for you as well. %$#$

neeku me sir gadu marks eyakapothe addu entha manchi teacher ayith endhi...adu bakwas gadu ayithe endhi...addu ni udhesham lon edhavne.... ani kavi bavana bhayya..vadhileyi...  vinteloki chepachu..asshole ,crook u wrong..I am only right ante ..em cheptham... %$#$