My Take on Current Crypto Situation

ArjunReddy_

Buying Opportunity or Awareness of the Latest news:

Those who are in crypto world for long time may have seen dips and bull runs over years...but that time there was no news like

Complete BAN of crypto currencies or exchanges shutdowns or Hacks..or Big players like korea or china making strict rules  etc.

<May be government starting to control possible illegal transactions by making new rules...even govt it can self use crypto for illegal things >

So what should be next step? HOLD or Buy or Sell?

I am really seeing this as a opportunity presented it self or 50% sale on giant coins like ETH..BTC..etc

This is not the time to invest on alt coins or ICOs..

This is the best time to invest in big crypto coins...so that when its back to normal...u reap huge profits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But do we need to worry about latest news? absolutely NOT.....Digital currency is the FUTURE....

This is not the first time there is NEWS like government going to BAN cryptocurrencies...

Regarding hacking of stellar lumens wallets / bitconnect shutdown...they are part and parcel of cryptobusiness...and they are just adding to fearfactor.

I really believe in couple of months...it will be back to normal or we may even see all time highs..

We are starting to see partnership of giants like BMW..and the guy who predicted btc price hike at starting of last year...has predicted BTC will reach $100000 by 2018 ...even if it reached half of that ...its gonna be huge.

Most probably china or korea can Ban few exchanges but not ban cryptocurrency completely.

As everyone says Invest what u can afford to lose...But...this is a great opportunity..to BUY BUY BUY all ur fav coins at cheap price.

Whats ur opinion? HOLD or Buy or Sell?

If you are in to mainstream coins like BTC ETH LTC hold them. Give it 4 weeks and things will be back to normal. Manage your emotional roller coaster and HOLD it.

If you have cash, this could be the best time to buy. Things may fall further below but majority of the damage is all done. No one can time the market to buy at the least and sell at the peak. If you have made 10% returns in 4 weeks that is phenomenal. 

If you are selling in panic mode, you are losing your position and going to help those who held their stance. 

If you are here to make quick buck and felt I can double my 10K in 1 week you are definitely mistaken. Invest no more than what you can lose in alt coins. If you believe in an alt coin so much, you should give it at least 6-12 months for things to pan out. 

1 hour ago, ArjunReddy_ said:

Those who are in crypto world for long time may have seen dips and bull runs over years...but that time there was no news like

Complete BAN of crypto currencies or exchanges shutdowns or Hacks..or Big players like korea or china making strict rules  etc.

<May be government starting to control possible illegal transactions by making new rules...even govt it can self use crypto for illegal things >

I am really seeing this as a opportunity presented it self or 50% sale on giant coins like ETH..BTC..etc

This is the best time to invest in big crypto coins...so that when its back to normal...u reap huge profits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But do we need to worry about latest news? absolutely NOT.....Digital currency is the FUTURE....

This is not the first time there is NEWS like government going to BAN cryptocurrencies...

Regarding hacking of stellar lumens wallets / bitconnect shutdown...they are part and parcel of cryptobusiness...and they are just adding to fearfactor.

I really believe in couple of months...it will be back to normal or we may even see all time highs..

We are starting to see partnership of giants like BMW..and the guy who predicted btc price hike at starting of last year...has predicted BTC will reach $100000 by 2018 ...even if it reached half of that ...its gonna be huge.

Most probably china or korea can Ban few exchanges but not ban cryptocurrency completely.

As everyone says Invest what u can afford to lose...But...this is a great opportunity..to BUY BUY BUY all ur fav coins at cheap price.

Thank you for the analysis.

My Opinion is Big HOLD.

already my portfolio is down by 50% even if i sell now it does not make any sense.

This is my personal opinion.

14 minutes ago, USPeddaReddy said:

Thank you for the analysis.

My Opinion is Big HOLD.

already my portfolio is down by 50% even if i sell now it does not make any sense.

This is my personal opinion.

Can’t agree any less

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

kaka...nuvvenni konnav...

Oka 2 k invest chesina kaka. Verge, ripple, cardano, tron, qsp, ast inka konna chinna chitaka 

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Oka 2 k invest chesina kaka. Verge, ripple, cardano, tron, qsp, ast inka konna chinna chitaka 

Gattigane konnav kada...

Tiles estunaranta kada...

2 hours ago, ArjunReddy_ said:

its rumors like this thats 7ucking the crypto market

crypto market is based on rumors 99% of the time......if you please to make money in crypto(keep dreaming )

if you already have some crypto, since you are already neck deep, its better to hold now and see whats happening 

and if you want to invest now, just invest lil amount like 1k-4k,  based on how much you can gamble......if you are lucky you will get some money(again this not a money making route)

and try to stay away from alt coins at least for now 

my 2C

It’s panic selling that’s happening in the market...! 

Hold on to your crypto...they are at 3 month low and by this time, you might have already lost 20-30% of the value or worth and by selling it, you are actually at loss.

Remember, even when crypto was going good, it’s virtual and your life hasn’t changed a bit when fortunes were good. Continue with the same mindset and prices will definetely re-bound in matter of weeks. 

Lot of people are gonna pump in so much liquid into the system now...they gonna rise..! 

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Gattigane konnav kada...

Tiles estunaranta kada...

Lol.Last week varaku bane unde.I will hold it. No regrets em aina kuda.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

It’s panic selling that’s happening in the market...! 

Hold on to your crypto...they are at 3 month low and by this time, you might have already lost 20-30% of the value or worth and by selling it, you are actually at loss.

Remember, even when crypto was going good, it’s virtual and your life hasn’t changed a bit when fortunes were good. Continue with the same mindset and prices will definetely re-bound in matter of weeks. 

Lot of people are gonna pump in so much liquid into the system now...they gonna rise..! 

and thats the reason why u see a raise in the price, and he takes his money out making some profit and you see a fall again 

and you see a fall, other panic n sell it and that what you see 

20 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

Digital Currency is the FUTURE ani evadu seppadu??What is wrong with the present currency?

pyna evado cheppadhu...contact him if you need more info on itCITI_c$y