why anyone would love America : agnathavaasi answer in quora

kittaya

Venkat, come to my office. We need to discuss something important,” said my manager while I was working in India. I was not used to being called into my manager's office. I was very tensed about what could happen. I walked towards his office with hundreds of questions running in my mind.

“Ram, can I come in?” I asked with a twisted face.

“Yes, please come in and take your seat. I have some exciting news for you,” he said with a smile.

“Really? What is it, Ram?” I asked him with a surprise.

“You need to go to our new airline client’s office in Chicago for two months for a system study requirement. You need to discuss with business team and ...”

“Ram... please wait,” I interrupted him and said, “We are expecting our first baby by the end of next month and I have to be with my wife and family,” I said with a dull expression.

“Look... this is a great opportunity for you and for our company. You must go. You can return as soon you finish your assignment,” he said in a bossy manner.

I had no choice other than accepting it, because I could anticipate the consequences of rejecting it. I hoped to finish my assignment quickly and to return home.

After I landed in Chicago, things started moving per my expectations. I was sure that I could make it back home to my family, just in time for my daughter’s birth. I was the only person from India on a team of 10 amazing American people. My manager, Greg, and the team were very friendly and I never felt alone. I finished my assignment quicker than they expected because I was hoping to go home early.

Meanwhile, I got a call from my manager in India. “Greg is very impressed with your work. Good job! He has assigned us a new requirement. This is just for one more month. Finish it and come back,” he said with finality in his voice.

I explained the situation to my wife and the rest of my family. They accepted it, consoled me and said not to worry much about not being back right away, because it was just for a month.

One fine morning, I was working when the phone rang on my desk. “It's a girl,” said my relative who called from the hospital in India. I asked them to email me a picture of my daughter.

I got an email after an hour. Although I was happy to look at my daughter's picture, I was sad that I could not see her in person. I kept staring at my computer screen and missing being with my wife and daughter. Meanwhile, my colleague, Michelle, stepped into my office and asked who that cute kid was. I told her that its my daughter, born an hour ago. “What?” she said with a big surprise.

The whole team surrounded me in a few minutes, congratulating me and sharing the happiness. Someone informed Greg as well, so Greg called me into his office after an hour.

“Sorry, Venkat. I was not aware that you were expecting a baby. Here is your return ticket for tonight's flight to India. Hopefully, your wife will forgive us as well. Don't worry about your assignment. I will talk to Ram. Have a safe flight,” said Greg with a sorrowful face.

I was elated and thanked Greg. My team proceeded to shower my baby girl with presents I brought with me when I landed in India. I was on cloud nine when I saw my daughter for the first time. All this was possible due to my teammates.

This is my real story that happened a few years ago. My manager Ram was a very nice person but he had his own constraints.

I liked America because people of America are very kind, and they treat everyone with respect that they deserve.

My wife and my family in India liked America because of the people like Greg and the team. You can find such amazing people everywhere in America.

20 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Venkat, come to my office. We need to discuss something important,” said my manager while I was working in India. I was not used to being called into my manager's office. I was very tensed about what could happen. I walked towards his office with hundreds of questions running in my mind.

“Ram, can I come in?” I asked with a twisted face.

“Yes, please come in and take your seat. I have some exciting news for you,” he said with a smile.

“Really? What is it, Ram?” I asked him with a surprise.

“You need to go to our new airline client’s office in Chicago for two months for a system study requirement. You need to discuss with business team and ...”

“Ram... please wait,” I interrupted him and said, “We are expecting our first baby by the end of next month and I have to be with my wife and family,” I said with a dull expression.

“Look... this is a great opportunity for you and for our company. You must go. You can return as soon you finish your assignment,” he said in a bossy manner.

I had no choice other than accepting it, because I could anticipate the consequences of rejecting it. I hoped to finish my assignment quickly and to return home.

After I landed in Chicago, things started moving per my expectations. I was sure that I could make it back home to my family, just in time for my daughter’s birth. I was the only person from India on a team of 10 amazing American people. My manager, Greg, and the team were very friendly and I never felt alone. I finished my assignment quicker than they expected because I was hoping to go home early.

Meanwhile, I got a call from my manager in India. “Greg is very impressed with your work. Good job! He has assigned us a new requirement. This is just for one more month. Finish it and come back,” he said with finality in his voice.

I explained the situation to my wife and the rest of my family. They accepted it, consoled me and said not to worry much about not being back right away, because it was just for a month.

One fine morning, I was working when the phone rang on my desk. “It's a girl,” said my relative who called from the hospital in India. I asked them to email me a picture of my daughter.

I got an email after an hour. Although I was happy to look at my daughter's picture, I was sad that I could not see her in person. I kept staring at my computer screen and missing being with my wife and daughter. Meanwhile, my colleague, Michelle, stepped into my office and asked who that cute kid was. I told her that its my daughter, born an hour ago. “What?” she said with a big surprise.

The whole team surrounded me in a few minutes, congratulating me and sharing the happiness. Someone informed Greg as well, so Greg called me into his office after an hour.

“Sorry, Venkat. I was not aware that you were expecting a baby. Here is your return ticket for tonight's flight to India. Hopefully, your wife will forgive us as well. Don't worry about your assignment. I will talk to Ram. Have a safe flight,” said Greg with a sorrowful face.

I was elated and thanked Greg. My team proceeded to shower my baby girl with presents I brought with me when I landed in India. I was on cloud nine when I saw my daughter for the first time. All this was possible due to my teammates.

This is my real story that happened a few years ago. My manager Ram was a very nice person but he had his own constraints.

I liked America because people of America are very kind, and they treat everyone with respect that they deserve.

My wife and my family in India liked America because of the people like Greg and the team. You can find such amazing people everywhere in America.

vomerica lo kuda manager greg badulu ganesh aithe ram ki dabidi dibidee

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

America is THE BEST

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

maa kulavada kakapothe.. maa vaipu ku chudakudadu..Image result for balayya gifs