What problem Social Activist Devi garu?

uttermost

Why you penta lepufying all debates with angry quotes?

already RGV fans, whose brain development is stunted at 15yrs, are viewing it are swallowing every RGV orgasm without question. why you coming middle middle and give them more reason to blow RGV more and more.

just shut up Devi garu. pls.

don't indirectly promote narcissistic losers like RGV. Its okay if you give up activism too. Given how angry you sound all the time, I doubt you do any useful social activism.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Why you penta lepufying all debates with angry quotes?

already RGV fans, whose brain development is stunted at 15yrs, are viewing it are swallowing every RGV orgasm without question. why you coming middle middle and give them more reason to blow RGV more and more.

just shut up Devi garu. pls.

don't indirectly promote narcissistic losers like RGV. Its okay if you give up activism too. Given how angry you sound all the time, I doubt you do any useful social activism.

I think when you  become used to being in a mental state of frustration, anger, hatered, grief and feeling of lowness  for a long time you are bound be out of control and impulsive. 

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dear TV Channels,

pls bring some nice cool calm and composed social activists who'll let others talk too. plss.

#NoMoreDevi

All activists except for Gogineni are a  kind of impulsive and quick-tempered at least  from what I can see on TVs.

1 minute ago, yaman said:

I think when you  become used to being in a mental state of frustration, anger, hatered, grief and feeling of lowness  for a long time you are bound be out of control and impulsive. 

you can be all that, and still sound sane. you have to do only one thing - Question yourself regularly.

both Devi garu, and RGV are incapable of that. Both of them don't belong on TV.

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

or is it corporate tactic to give social activists a bad name, by propping the angry Devi garu? sCo_^Y

Don't underestimate unheard voices and unseen faces as there maybe millions watching and aliging with her. 

Just now, yaman said:

All activists except for Gogineni are a  kind of impulsive and quick-tempered at least  from what I can see on TVs.

Who's this Gogineni? 

you can be impulsive and quick tempered and make wonderful points.

I remember reading about exchanges between Karl Marx and Michael Bakunin. Marx a theorist, economist couldn't keep up in argument with the violently anti intellectual Michael Bakunin. He made such wonderful points against Marxism, and predicted 60yrs before Russian revolution, how the revolution will turn into oppression by the proletariats.

1 minute ago, yaman said:

Don't underestimate unheard voices and unseen faces as there maybe millions watching and aliging with her. 

I doubt that. She appears in pointless debates, and spouts useless talking points.

full disclosure: I watched just one video with her and that Jabardasth guy. And then now some interview with RGV (which I didn't watch).

I think feminism doesn't need that kind of activism. It puts off more people, than attracts.

24 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dear TV Channels,

pls bring some nice cool calm and composed social activists who'll let others talk too. plss.

#NoMoreDevi

Knchm andanga undali ba

40 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you can be all that, and still sound sane. you have to do only one thing - Question yourself regularly.

both Devi garu, and RGV are incapable of that. Both of them don't belong on TV.

No genius can make a good activist and no activist can make a genius...Both are two different aspects based on one's mental capabilities. former has more control over emotions and later has more interest in displaying their emotions. They work against each other in their cognitive level of analysis. 

7 minutes ago, yaman said:

No genius can make a good activist and not an activist make a genius...Both are two different aspects based on one's mental capabilities. former has more control over emotions and later has more interest in displaying their emotions. They work against each other in their cognitive level of analysis. 

This is right only if you take up activism single handedly. Like if you want to be a leader. If you ready to share responsibilities, you can have a group of activists with the brain of Einstein.

Just like its perfectly possible for a Lumberjack to learn Quantum Physics if he wanted to, an activist can be learned and plan his/her actions by being completely in touch with the practical aspects of the issue he/she is fighting for.

or owing to his/her limited understanding, if there's a misstep, others can jump in and save the day. problem is with hero complex among people. Like they want to corner all glory.