Canada visa online

oreyyyyyyy_ooobiegaaaa

Anybody applied for Canada visa recently online?

if so, manam online fee $100 chesaka,

we will mail the original passport to the VAC office kadha, do we have to pay any additional fee like VAC fee or anything if so how to pay the fee if I am sending my documents in mail.

19 minutes ago, oreyyyyyyy_ooobiegaaaa said:

Anybody applied for Canada visa recently online?

if so, manam online fee $100 chesaka,

we will mail the original passport to the VAC office kadha, do we have to pay any additional fee like VAC fee or anything if so how to pay the fee if I am sending my documents in mail.

Yupp you need to .. two separate docs pampali.. Boston lo unna dhaaniki Nee moneyOrder dhi and newyork dhaniki nee visa docs + photo copy of that moneyOrder 

28 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Yupp you need to .. two separate docs pampali.. Boston lo unna dhaaniki Nee moneyOrder dhi and newyork dhaniki nee visa docs + photo copy of that moneyOrder 

thanks tom bhayya

40 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

money order ye name meedha cheyyali Tom Bhayya? I mean in favor of ? is it "VAC Service Charge" or VAC

On 1/19/2018 at 1:13 PM, oreyyyyyyy_ooobiegaaaa said:

money order ye name meedha cheyyali Tom Bhayya? I mean in favor of ? is it "VAC Service Charge" or VAC

I sent on “CSRA CONSILAR SERVICES INC” name

On 1/19/2018 at 1:33 PM, TOM_BHAYYA said:

roger that

On 1/19/2018 at 10:33 AM, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Maa side idaho ki emo draft check,  cali ki emo pp and xerox copy of that draft