Amazon raising price of Prime memberships by 20 percent

alooparata

The company is announcing on Friday that the Amazon Prime monthly fee is increasing from $10.99 to $12.99 in the U.S., an increase of 18 percent. The new price works out to nearly $156 a year.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Nannu_kelakoddu

• Akkumm_Bakkumm

• alooparata

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, alooparata said:

with Amazon's shipping costs constantly increasing, the e-commerce giant also needs to balance customer satisfaction against its own bottom line.

Increasing shipping cost is not consumers problem. Consumers can still go to some brick and mortar store to buy the same product. I think amazon needs to focus on developing its own delivery service (may be they already did)

last year google search chesi oka student edu email create chesi 6 months prime free ga enjoy chesi...last week ee student rate tho renew chesa for one year 51$ with tax ayindhi...good value 

1 minute ago, TriStateBabu said:

last year google search chesi oka student edu email create chesi 6 months prime free ga enjoy chesi...last week ee student rate tho renew chesa for one year 51$ with tax ayindhi...good value 

Student edu email ela create chesavu?

1 hour ago, alooparata said:

The company is announcing on Friday that the Amazon Prime monthly fee is increasing from $10.99 to $12.99 in the U.S., an increase of 18 percent. The new price works out to nearly $156 a year.

damn    why_1

1 hour ago, TriStateBabu said:

Can u explain the process? How u created student email?

there was a method to create a free edu email address from a cali local community college which worked for me last year...will update you guys in a day if the method is working..fake names fake addresses ivvali while enrolling...chusi cheptha

4 hours ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Student edu email ela create chesavu?

openccc ani oka website untadi ... profile create chesukoo ... next go to canada college , CA search chesi apply through openccc .. user fake person generator api to generate personal details...

2 hours ago, Nannu_kelakoddu said:

$50 kosam fraud chesi book avvatam avasarama?

I believe your life and career worth more than $50 IMHO.

uncle em maatladthunnaru? ikkada evaru evarini scam cheyatledu..you are just making an application to a college that you want to join and they provide you with an .edu email address before officially joining the college itself. I put that .edu email address in amazon ,got a free 6 month prime subscription and recently I renewed prime for 1 year by paying around 51 bucks. Meeku antha baadhaga untey ask amazon to stop student discounts. I am just taking advantage of an offer of amazon.

Your fake resume to USCIS during visa applications has more chances of "being caught for fraud" than my low cost perfectly legal amazon prime account @3$%

2 hours ago, Nannu_kelakoddu said:

$50 kosam fraud chesi book avvatam avasarama?

I believe your life and career worth more than $50 IMHO.

Agreed, we are paying for the services we are receiving, why can’t we pay the subscription fee and enjoy the benefits rather than being a junkie...

};_