• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Nannu_kelakoddu

• Akkumm_Bakkumm

• alooparata

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

uncle em maatladthunnaru? ikkada evaru evarini scam cheyatledu..you are just making an application to a college that you want to join and they provide you with an .edu email address before officially joining the college itself. I put that .edu email address in amazon ,got a free 6 month prime subscription and recently I renewed prime for 1 year by paying around 51 bucks. Meeku antha baadhaga untey ask amazon to stop student discounts. I am just taking advantage of an offer of amazon.

Your fake resume to USCIS during visa applications has more chances of "being caught for fraud" than my low cost perfectly legal amazon prime account @3$%

Tappu chesina evvarikina valla point of view lo adi tappu anipinchadu brother. Tappu anipisthe cheyyaru, I am using a benefit provided by them ane anukuntaru. But intent is important asalu niku college ki velle intention ye lenappudu edu email enduku tiskunav..?? Just to avail the benefit right then how could you support your argument..??

20 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

uncle em maatladthunnaru? ikkada evaru evarini scam cheyatledu..you are just making an application to a college that you want to join and they provide you with an .edu email address before officially joining the college itself. I put that .edu email address in amazon ,got a free 6 month prime subscription and recently I renewed prime for 1 year by paying around 51 bucks. Meeku antha baadhaga untey ask amazon to stop student discounts. I am just taking advantage of an offer of amazon.

Your fake resume to USCIS during visa applications has more chances of "being caught for fraud" than my low cost perfectly legal amazon prime account @3$%

awesome man. ikkada rules ramanujam gaalla maatalu pattinchukoku. 

you are absolutely right. opportunity undhi use cheskuntunnav. eellu yekanga manushuley lepesey rakam opportunity untey. 

aa idea vaallaki raaledhu ani eesha. ilanti chinni chinni vishayala lo morality baaga paatistharu manollu. neethulu kooda baga cheptharu.

but if you have the opportunity to go around the system, and undercut it, you should.

personally, I prefer obliterating Amazon. and I have the prefect product to do so. I will.

6 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Tappu chesina evvarikina valla point of view lo adi tappu anipinchadu brother. Tappu anipisthe cheyyaru, I am using a benefit provided by them ane anukuntaru. But intent is important asalu niku college ki velle intention ye lenappudu edu email enduku tiskunav..?? Just to avail the benefit right then how could you support your argument..??

when have you ever 'supported' your argument for killing muslims?

this is like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001% of what you endorse.

27 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

nanna chitti, read once more carefully.

$50 kosam fraud chesi book avvatam avasarama?

I believe your life and career worth more than $50 IMHO.

idi vintavo, vinavo nee ishtam. nenu chepdamanukundi cheppa

Naadi fake resume ani anukovatam lo ne vundi, nuvvento nee resume ento.

konni vinatanike kashtamga vuntayi le.

lite teesko.

1 minute ago, Nannu_kelakoddu said:

nanna chitti, read once more carefully.

$50 kosam fraud chesi book avvatam avasarama?

I believe your life and career worth more than $50 IMHO.

idi vintavo, vinavo nee ishtam. nenu chepdamanukundi cheppa

Naadi fake resume ani anukovatam lo ne vundi, nuvvento nee resume ento.

konni vinatanike kashtamga vuntayi le.

lite teesko.

why? poe lo amazon account lu kooda check chesthunnara? haha..

neeku ardam avvadule. malli chaduvu:

I believe your life and career worth more than $50 IMHO.

deeniki nuvvu SYSTEM, POE ani evevo pedda matalu matladutunnavu.

vodiley.

1 minute ago, Nannu_kelakoddu said:

neeku ardam avvadule. malli chaduvu:

I believe your life and career worth more than $50 IMHO.

deeniki nuvvu SYSTEM, POE ani evevo pedda matalu matladutunnavu.

vodiley.

stop repeating that bullshit.

life is not just about career and living like a slave of the system.

you want to live like that. good for you. go and get your biscuit from your masters (wine, women, property, or whatever bullshit you are willing to slave yourself for).

17 minutes ago, uttermost said:

stop repeating that bullshit.

life is not just about career and living like a slave of the system.

you want to live like that. good for you. go and get your biscuit from your masters (wine, women, property, or whatever bullshit you are willing to slave yourself for).

if you think you are above the system and life and career; then don't just whine here. go make changes to the system. All the best.

I get biscuit from my masters. so what, I am happy with what I am and what I get. I just don't cry on each and every person in this DB for commenting something.

3 minutes ago, Nannu_kelakoddu said:

if you think you are above the system and life and career; then don't just whine here. go make changes to the system. All the best.

I get biscuit from my masters. so what, I am happy with what I am and what I get. I just don't cry on each and every person in this DB for commenting something.

make changes to the system? fcuking moron. If I make changes to the system, you'll follow that too aa? you won't make your own system, or shut up about people who make their own aa?

if you are stupid, you naturally feel that all comments are directed at you. hint: they are not. I'm making my observations about slavery, just like you made your observations about 'life and career' and decided to repeat it twice as if you found nirvana itself.

lol.

48 minutes ago, uttermost said:

@alooparata pls share your prime account man, I want to buy some lungis for summer.

Lungis kosam Amazon prime enduku utterlymost. Join TANA tandaana, you will get free pothis lungi and roopa cheddi.

1 minute ago, alooparata said:

Lungis kosam Amazon prime enduku utterlymost. Join TANA tandaana, you will get free pothis lungi and roopa cheddi.

where do I sign up? I'm ready to do anything for a free lungi.

4 hours ago, uttermost said:

when have you ever 'supported' your argument for killing muslims?

this is like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001% of what you endorse.

Ye religion ina Innocent person life teeseyyadam incorrect ane vanni neenu. I don’t care about hindus but either innocent or not muslims lives matter anevadivi nuvvu. Ika na argument ekkada vinipistundi niku..!!!