SA cricket team is the best.

uttermost

quota based team beats merit morons (India). bl@st 

the quota based team has the best record in away matches. :3D_Smiles:

the merit based team's 8 wins in the last 8yrs in away matches, have 5 wins just against srilanka. lol.

congrats to the guts of SA cricket officials and the SA govt to persist with the unpopular quota system, mostly by minority white guys who coolly distance themselves from everything in their history, and want their future to line up perfectly as they were promised to when they were kids.

fcuking pieces of sh1t.

similar batch exists in India. same expression for them too.

ps. I dont care for reservation in cricket. just want to say that merit is a meaningless term invented by the middle class to feel important.

I'm s0rry, even if Rahane plays for India, I'm going to be supporting SA all the way.

I want 3-0

now that I've spoken about it loudly, I'm sure they'll lose the next match. but i'm happy that the series is in the bag.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Indian team lo antha upper caste ae vunara ? Dalits evaru lera ?

nenu alaa cheppaana? 

quota system when implemented sincerely can give amazing results anna.

not when implemented with edupu like India did.

SA also implemented it with edupu (eg. kevin pieterson,  trott), and almost every ex south african player who privately still cries about the system. even de velliers and du plessis have.

but the SA govt seems very stubborn on this issue. and its admirable.

What an amazing thing you are SA cricket team.

teach these mediocre Indian losers a nice lesson if you can in the next test. If you are already bored beating them senseless, and want to take it easy, I understand that too.

Vachinav....thread esinav..SA team best annav...dani venakala vunna vijaya rahasyam chepinav...potunnav...

bagundi setu nee pani...duniya tho assal sambandham lekunda

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Vachinav....thread esinav..SA team best annav...dani venakala vunna vijaya rahasyam chepinav...potunnav...

bagundi setu nee pani...duniya tho assal sambandham lekunda

yeah ra bhai. nee laaga middle class brathakaali antey lower class ni thokkina parledhu aney deiva rahasyanni antha easy ga jeeraninchu koleka pothunna. em cheddaam.

may be I don't deserve to be in the society. potha ra bhai potha. nenu thondarlo Europa (jupiter's moon) ki veltha. khachitanga uppercaste edupu gottollani maatram esko pokudadhu ani strict condition pedtha.

13 minutes ago, uttermost said:

What an amazing thing you are SA cricket team.

teach these mediocre Indian losers a nice lesson if you can in the next test. If you are already bored beating them senseless, and want to take it easy, I understand that too.

ind lo SA tour appudu emindi va,,,,,na matta ...evani  gadda meeda vaade thopu

1 minute ago, Renault said:

SA lo kuda 120 cr population undi ..cricket is the most watched/played sport aithe,,,,vallu kuda ade chestaru va...ellehe...

They have quota system in rugby too - their most watched sport. and they are among the top teams even after the system was introduced some 8yrs back slowly.

120cr population ki enti sambandam? SA just 5cr population, and with quota system is creating and sustaining an awesome cricket team, than 120cr merit based geniuses. ela, how? sCo_^Y

3 minutes ago, Renault said:

ind lo SA tour appudu emindi va,,,,,na matta ...evani  gadda meeda vaade thopu

doctored pitches lo gelavatam kanna manollu peekedhi emi ledhu anna vishayam neeku kooda telusu.

SA pitch ni doctor chesthey, Indian team 50 kooda dataru oka innings lo. ee series lo anni regular pitches aey.

sarey, no more discussion in this topic.

its boring. the conclusion is already drawn.

quota system is fair, and indian middle class are untalented edupu bois, for the most part.

bye.