GMAT for MBA

Robinhood16

Guys

nenu MBA cheddam anukuntunna...mana db lo evaraina recent ga MBA chesinollu unnara ? unte GMAT tough aa ? enni months prepare avvali ?

konchem details cheppandi...thanks

currently studyin for gmat and also to get 2 years wep

gmat lo verbal tough...quant aatcatre for indians

try to join some coaching...or take free mocks

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

don't agree.. gmat is more tough than gre..

depends on person..

naku gmat as gre lo vocabulary cram chesthe chalu..gmat lo grammar

Do you have work exp? Are you in US on h1? If yes, you are in good position. GMAT is just one part. Get around 700 and you will get admission to top univs. Join 1st sem as part time and convert to full time after 1st sem. 

If you are not on h1 and planning to come to US for MBA, think twice. You will need to get into top 20 univ to get the job you wanted. Which means 730+ in gmat, if you are an IT guy.

5 minutes ago, maddhy said:

iT experience unavallu MBA cheste what type of jobs can they get into? Of course depends on specialization anukondi.. what field would be best for IT guys? 

venture capitalist, lantivatiki povachemo think_ww

12 minutes ago, maddhy said:

iT experience unavallu MBA cheste what type of jobs can they get into? Of course depends on specialization anukondi.. what field would be best for IT guys? 

mba antene management baa..so you will become manager in IT firms instead of technical job

700 is a decent score; but ur admission depends on ur experience and mainly on interview with school. 

MBA in top schools is expensive around 150k easily..

my ex gf did part time MBA from booth Chicago .. I remember, it was around 125k for her..

currently my cousin is doing part time MBA in same school, every weekend povali school ki.. it’s costing him 135k in tuition plus travel expenses as he flies every week there from his work place..

and trust me it’s real hard, you won’t have time.. but it’s worth it once u graduate and land in a job 

MBA chesi you will just become another corporate drone. Not that we aren't one working in IT, but MBA is going to validate your status as a corporate drone for eternity. You'll make money perhaps but there are lots of ways to make money if that's the only motivation. 

You'll just become a corporate bitch that will never have time to even count or spend that money, eventually.