I dont want jagan to be CM in 2019, because I am fan of Jagan

babai1234

4 minutes ago, Pilla Zamindar said:

Sare Jagan admirer ganey chepu , ipudu evaru cm kavali 2019 lo. Jagan / CBN/ other ?

I want jagan to be CM, but not as a failed CM because of lack of resouces etc.

ilanti situations i feel, loki babu to be next CM so that atleast its good in both ways (one is people will understand his performance skills)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• babai1234

• futureofandhra

• TampaChinnodu

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

i feel that jagan is more capable politician in AP in present scenario than anyone else - but as his admirer of his speeches and work, I feel he will face most bigger task when comes to power that may ruin his political career

Just hope all Kapus vote against CBN, and then whoever is angry at CBN (farmers, dalits, muslims?).. 

lets kick him off the CM seat. lets see what young man Jagan can do.

what about PK? hope PK stops his nonsense and returns back to doing his bullshit films.

Just now, babai1234 said:

ilanti situations i feel, loki babu to be next CM so that atleast its good in both ways (one is people will understand his performance skills)

don't keep saying failed state man. How's AP a failed state? just because it doesnt have a flashy city?

okay CBN is overspending (but still not unmanageable). get Jagan in, and stop the bleeding, and all will be fine.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

Just hope all Kapus vote against CBN, and then whoever is angry at CBN (farmers, dalits, muslims?).. 

lets kick him off the CM seat. lets see what young man Jagan can do.

what about PK? hope PK stops his nonsense and returns back to doing his bullshit films.

I sincerely feel PK is not CM material, he doesnot have clarity in his speeches and agenda and state cannot function under a person like him.

but, PK can surely make a difference to

CBN by pulling votes in his favor.

moreover, mana people are more religious -if PK becomes CM, just think how can PK and his russian wife will go to thirumala

and give pattu vastralu - i dont think hindus even allow that. People are also discussing these as well.

If you think about it, AP should rack up as much debt as possible, but put it to use in building infrastructure (not just physical, but also social). Give away stuff for free, build roads for people. Don't mind the regular middleclass bullshitters about people becoming lazy if given freebies. just don't give a dammn to those morons. 

rack up debt. just make sure all of it is not going to line up politician and industrialist pockets. and then sit tight. AP will naturally grow.

the best thing AP can do now is racking up debt. If there were avenues, I'm sure CBN will get more and more loans.

Its not a bad thing at all, TS.

so don't be worried. Lets all wish the best for Jagan in 2019.

3 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

I sincerely feel PK is not CM material, he doesnot have clarity in his speeches and agenda and state cannot function under a person like him.

moreover, mana people are more religious -if PK becomes CM, just think how can PK and his russian wife will go to thirumala

and give pattu vastralu - i dont think hindus even allow that. People are also discussing these as well.

ekkuva chetthha aalochisthunnav. stay on topic man.

racking up debt is a good thing. The aim for Jagan should be lie, steal, do anything (except disturbing social order like Hindutva terrorists), and win in 2019 somehow. Then Jagan can be in charge of the debt, and it can restructured endlessly, if he is strong during negotiations.

Jagan has a case against him. It may weaken his negotiating capacity. so think about it. any other better dynamic leader in that party? or put his sister Sharmila as CM. and Jagan can be the remote.

debt kantha bhayapadthaara ba. debt is what that makes the world run.

ikkada 'merit' ani cheppey sollu is the capacity to access the highest amount of debt (with smarts, but mostly with physical force, and cunning). th person that can do it, is the winner in the capitalist game now.

Jagan is killadi in making money, so he should be fine.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

ekkuva chetthha aalochisthunnav. stay on topic man.

racking up debt is a good thing. The aim for Jagan should be lie, steal, do anything (except disturbing social order like Hindutva terrorists), and win in 2019 somehow. Then Jagan can be in charge of the debt, and it can restructured endlessly, if he is strong during negotiations.

Jagan has a case against him. It may weaken his negotiating capacity. so think about it. any other better dynamic leader in that party? or put his sister Sharmila as CM. and Jagan can be the remote.

I dont think jagan want himself to be a remote and keep someone upfront.

i agree with you, jagan may have some problems in negotiation unless he is cleared from the cases like 2G.

8 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

PK is fine. I don't mind him becoming CM. but he should hire smart people to advise him.

also he should hire spokespersons, and not outsource everything to his fans, who can't seem to control their excitement.

seems he's too lazy, like me.

we should get him an account on afdb. he can type about castro, and osho in the same paragraph.

17 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

Lokesh will wont be CM candidate for sure, so here your take is on TDP. So nuvu tdp key vote estav ala ayte..

22 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

Loki is too young to be CM. He's younger than I'm. only slightly.  and I'm still typing on afdb.

so sad (for me) :( 

I have an agenda. I blackmail PM Modi with a secret cam video of him boinking pakistani models and orgasming by crying out to Allah , and get him to use his influence to let me borrow 10lakh crores from Japan.

then I give every 13-25yr old students in AP a laptop (manufactured and designed inside AP, with gentoo/ubuntu preloaded), then give free cows, calfs to potential diary farmers in AP, then give out 10 3d printers to every technical public college/polytechnic in AP.

request people to not have more than 1 kid (which they are already doing, but reversing the crap CBN put in their minds), slowly ease out english from schools, and replace it with telugu even in technical education. 

I'll still have used only about 10% of the loan. so with the rest, I'll create a decent sized city in every district, by decentralizing tax collections to the district level, and the state capital (I'll move the capital to my town vayalpadu), and create 16 lane roads connecting all these cities. 

Actually creating the roads is a waste of time, because there'll be flying cars soon, but we can think of what to do with the roads when we get there.

I'll still have about 8lk crores left. I'll start IC chip fab facilities, give reservation of 20% to sc/st in those factories too, and invest in power generation, agri based infrastructure. then we'll create good warehouses to keep fresh produce.

okay, all this. so vote for me.

if you are against freebies, I don't want your fcuking vote. I'll personally come to the booth, and stop you from casting vote on me. I hate you.

okay I forgot hospitals.

1 public hospital at the minimum in every district, and high (unbearably high) taxes on private hospital, such that they close their hospitals and leave AP.

it applies to home grown billionaire hospital groups like Apollo, Kamineni too. Fcuk them.

also free health care for anyone with an AP ration card.

ofcourse libraries in every district. and public schools with good infra. again high taxes on private tutorial center (schools), so they close their shop in AP.

okay. I'm done. Now go and vote for me.

I think I'll be left with around 5 lakh crores still. so I'll give out the money for free to every landless family (irrespective of caste).

let them all become lazy. I don't care. They'll still won't be as lazy as the current rich lazy fcukers like me.