• uttermost

• babai1234

• futureofandhra

• TampaChinnodu

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, sattipandu said:

hmmmmm , i wonder how much of your statement is true

bezawada ppl should know the facts

Bezawada people do know the actual reality...but will never utter the reality..!

The biggest flop show ever..

Infact, do you remember psycopk went to India for two months and after his return, do you remember his utmost dissapointment, although tried to cover up to the best but it was evident. Since then, tone has changed and addiction to yellow has cut down, from hailing CBN, went back to original tune of NTR...

its realistic that the story of Amaravati has been cut short already and funds misuse has happened to a huge extent that survival itself is tough. 

Only that it’s being projected as the best by media...a propaganda...! But realistically, it’s fate has been sealed. 

Check out 10 doomed cities on earth...which were massively built but no one stays there...check out on google and you can find similarities. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Bezawada people do know the actual reality...but will never utter the reality..!

Infact, do you remember psycopk went to India for two months and after his return, do you remember his utmost dissapointment, although tried to cover up to the best but it was evident. Since then, tone has changed and addiction to yellow has cut down, from hailing CBN, went back to original tune of NTR...

its realistic that the story of Amaravati has been cut short already and funds misuse has happened to a huge extent that survival itself is tough. 

Only that it’s being projected as the best by media...a propaganda...! But realistically, it’s fate has been sealed. 

Check out 10 doomed cities on earth...which were massively built but no one stays there...check out on google and you can find similarities. 

its okay. we can stop the bleeding after 2019. I'm becoming CM. i just released my agenda. 

'Reality' to people of earth - badgering the person who's down and out, and reminding him that he's worthless.

what a strange bunch of people. how did these fcukers survive for 200k yrs?

as a conservative estimate, I expect atleast 50% of people in AP to vote for me, with my agenda.

except caste fanatics, and middle class people who take themselves too seriously.

I'll be a better CM than Jagan or CBN. obviously.

and I'll interact only in english, and promote Telugu in schools.

Its perfect because I'll leave for Europa after 4yrs. I don't want to do anything with Telugu. I'll just pay for transcribing all translations of english books, and leave.

5 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Let's see what happens