Amway emo ani doubt

k2s

Hi . This is Goutam  from Lexington, KY. I came across your profile from a common group we are in. I believe you are from India  live in US. I run a  Global online marketing business. Right now we are developing a  market in multiple cities in US  and are looking for few individuals with diverse ethnic background who have professional backgrounds, entrepreneur mindsets like yours, and are willing to put some part-time effort to create additional source of income. Would you be interested in such an opportunity?
Thanks, //Goutam

24 minutes ago, k2s said:

Hi . This is Goutam  from Lexington, KY. I came across your profile from a common group we are in. I believe you are from India  live in US. I run a  Global online marketing business. Right now we are developing a  market in multiple cities in US  and are looking for few individuals with diverse ethnic background who have professional backgrounds, entrepreneur mindsets like yours, and are willing to put some part-time effort to create additional source of income. Would you be interested in such an opportunity?
Thanks, //Goutam

Yes, that’s amway. 

If you Ask them about the business, they will ask you to attend some conferences. 

18 minutes ago, k2s said:

Thanks, //Goutam

Yes I am interested ani pampu ankul

47 minutes ago, k2s said:

Thanks, //Goutam

Side business opportunity Sooper asalu

6 hours ago, k2s said:

Thanks, //Goutam

Doubt aaa

7 hours ago, k2s said:

Thanks, //Goutam

Doubt ledu .. ade.

Naku FB lo linked in lo vastun untay ilaga... entrepreneur mindset thokka ani.... 

8 hours ago, newsophile said:

Yes, that’s amway. 

If you Ask them about the business, they will ask you to attend some conferences. 

vaauntees vastarante memu in in in 

10 hours ago, k2s said:

Thanks, //Goutam

Inka doubt padutunnava pichi K2S. braces_1