H1b Dropbox Hyd

Bisket

Hi friends,

I submitted all my docs for dropbox at hyd consulate last Tuesday. Today I got email from consulate to attend the interview in person. Is this normal? anyone in same boat?

P.S: working as a FTE from last 5 years.

6 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Random gaa call chesaru emo ... or may be they need some more info ....  be confident and take all docs with you bro .... 

4 minutes ago, Manthrii said:

Ltt

hyd la easy ga padthunnai annaru stampings. Good Luck.

Random ga call chesirremo.

3 minutes ago, ManchoduSrinu said:

Last few weeks common ga andharni asking to come In-Person anta.

Just casual interview types.. velli vacchey ..ATB _-_

Thanks guys, I-140 receipt kuda teesukellala? photo copy undi original ledu any problem?

Just now, Bisket said:

Thanks guys, I-140 receipt kuda teesukellala? photo copy undi original ledu any problem?

mottham suit case antha teesukupo.. em, adigi sastaaro edavalu telvadhu ga 

8 minutes ago, Bisket said:

140 original neeku endhuku isthadu company vaadu... Photo copy nee untadi

13 minutes ago, ManchoduSrinu said:

mottham suit case antha teesukupo.. em, adigi sastaaro edavalu telvadhu ga 

12 minutes ago, Manthrii said:

Proof of filing aduguthadu mostly.

adi better emo,

Feb 15th ki interview ki rammannaru, Feb 7th return ticket book chesukunna, I asked them to reschedule. waiting for their reply.

51 minutes ago, Bisket said:

Hi friends,

I submitted all my docs for dropbox at hyd consulate last Tuesday. Today I got email from consulate to attend the interview in person. Is this normal? anyone in same boat?

Very common in trump era. 

Eppudu almost andarki adugutunnadu no worries at all. ATB

• 3 weeks later...

My dropbox experience at Hyd.

Submitted docs on Jan 16th, received phone call on Jan 19th to attend interview + fingerprints on Feb 7th.. Requested for earlier date but they turned it down. 

Passport is with HYD embassy all the time

Feb 7th... went to window 6 and collected the passport.. then went for interview...Consular officer asked if I lost my passport before, I replied yes and he asked me again to go to window 6 to submit copies of lost passport and visa. Did it and went to interview again.

Q1) so, you work for <COMPANY> ? I am full time employee in one of the top 50 fortune companies

Q2) How much money you make?

Q3) Asked my wife, how long were you married and any kids?

said, visa approved.. CEAC status changed to ISSUED ON Feb 8th and passport available for pickup on Feb 9th evening.

I have noticed a yellow slip attached to my passport, green slip to my wife's passport. I guess my lost passport prompted them to call in for interview..

Don't panic, Wish you all the best for the folks going to attend interview.

On 1/25/2018 at 10:36 AM, Bisket said:

Hi friends,

The same happened to me last november. Nov third week drop box chesthe dec 5th interview rammani, they gave me white slip. 10 days later approve aindi. Dint ask me any abnormal questions in the interview, just vellagane white slip ichi need further processing time annadu. But 10 days lo vachesindi. Rakapovadam antu jaragadu but delay undochu. ATB.

On 1/25/2018 at 10:06 PM, Bisket said:

Hi friends,

I had my interview yesterday, 
VO asked general questions like, Employer, annual pay, role, How long have you been working with them, Highest level of education. When I told her that I did Masters, she told me that the their system is not updated with the information and it would be take few extra days to process my application. She kept my passport with her and gave me the white slip.

anyone in the same scenario? normally how many days will it take? na mundu 3 members masters students ki kuda same ilage cheppi 221G icharu.