chinna babu chimpesadu...

psycopk

I am very much impressed...crowd shared the same opinion.. all the best Lokesh.. 

3years time frame 1lk it jobs target

10months.. 10k acheived.. he gave company and employee count with emloyee names too...in Assembly

64k in pipeline... companies aggreed... construction in progress... ivi.. (HCL...inka list cheparu... video vachaka vestanu)

he shared an interesting story on how cbn convencied bill gates.. back then... bill gates ni first appointment kosam adigite.. he said i dont need to deal with politicians... sorry

cbn didnt get appointment at first... later CM gattiga try cheste cocktail party ki invite vachindi... cbn said cocktail party kadu.. i need 5minutes for presentation atleast..

then they asked cbn to take room in the same hotel besides bill gates so that they can rope in quickly saying CM is here..

so in other words.. there is no appointment.. they grabbed the opportunity for 5mins unscheduled... and it went to 50mins... and the rest is history...

Awesome to hear this.... kudos for cbn to his dedication..

Another important thing.. is about AP NRT..

direct ga mee oriki investments pampinchochu..and the progress is tracked realtime... you money will be wisely spent.. gov will add ruppee to your ruppe...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psycopk

• Bitcoin_Baba

• Android_Halwa

• SilentStriker

19 minutes ago, psycopk said:

I am very much impressed...crowd shared the same opinion.. all the best Lokesh.. 

hehe...we all know you were impressed even before the event started...not credible..

nuv kakunda, vachina crowd kuda same opinion tho vundi ante...ahem ahem...

Got reminded of a saying... Birds of a feather flock together"

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

hehe...we all know you were impressed even before the event started...not credible..

CITI_c$yceleb_11

19 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Image result for chiru gifs

26 minutes ago, himacream said:

next PM of AP post icheyochu antaava thaatha?

39 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Ninu impress chesindu ante sahasam ane chepali.. em chesindu.. me blood Ni free ga Aa particular batch panchamani chepindaCITI_c$y