Desi kids with speech delay/autism??

infoseeker786

1 minute ago, vrv_anna said:

Most in the Forum don't really know.. taking them to India.. how does that work??  With what I see He is in a spectrum that will help him to qualify for the state funded program. Since he is already three they will not provide inhome services at this point. Kids will go to a State run Preschool in which they get to see a speech therapist couple hours a week.  Having the kid in good social setting for sure helps but getting a professional help is needed. He will end up going to a regular school, normal friends its just a learning process for the kids on how to get over the spectrum 

HYD lo ippudu professional help undi for the very same issue + family and hundreds of people to migle with = Fast recovery.

Also here, kid history to Autistic ani mudra padduddi (if anyone have any concern with this..im just sharing what i heard from other parent)

56 minutes ago, Ustad said:

Balayya Fan emo pillodu, trying to speak like Balayya..

vallu C caste bro ?

ela vastaaru saami. YE sandarbham lo ela maatlaadalo teliyadu. Shame on you

the issue is ikkada 3-4 is too early for kids to go...if they usually dont hang out with lot of people.

wife husband iddaru job chesi paisal sampadincheddam ane plan lo..pillalni day care lalo esestunnaru.

this is causing all such issues

1 minute ago, Hitman said:

HYD lo ippudu professional help undi for the very same issue + family and hundreds of people to migle with = Fast recovery.

Also here, kid history to Autistic ani mudra padduddi (if anyone have any concern with this..im just sharing what i heard from other parent)

Not denying the fact that Hyd will have Professional help. In India there is not much awareness and I have seen people thinking its a disease.

Just now, Spartan said:

the issue is ikkada 3-4 is too early for kids to go...if they usually dont hang out with lot of people.

wife husband iddaru job chesi paisal sampadincheddam ane plan lo..pillalni day care lalo esestunnaru.

this is causing all such issues

What??? this is the awareness I was taking about.

Just now, vrv_anna said:

What??? this is the awareness I was taking about.

its not about awareness man..

sometimes people do overreact to small things which they dont observe in India.

ikkada peddalu cheppanike evvaru unadu..so bhaypadtaru.

at the same time the environment is different here, so pillal speed up avvadaniki time padtadi.

that also depends on how frequently you meet with people around and valla age group lo enta mandi unnaru etc..

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

its not about awareness man..

sometimes people do overreact to small things which they dont observe in India.

ikkada peddalu cheppanike evvaru unadu..so bhaypadtaru.

at the same time the environment is different here, so pillal speed up avvadaniki time padtadi.

that also depends on how frequently you meet with people around and valla age group lo enta mandi unnaru etc..

Do not generalize it, Autism spectrum has nothing to do with your social life. Yes its does help but thats not a solution for it. 

3 minutes ago, vrv_anna said:

Do not generalize it, Autism spectrum has nothing to do with your social life. Yes its does help but thats not a solution for it. 

generalize chestale vayya...

Autism is true and it exists...but annitiki panic avvodu antunna.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

generalize chestale vayya...

Autism is true and it exists...but annitiki panic avvodu antunna.

Malle Adhe.. Panic gurunche kadu  thinking that social life aythe anni fine ani leka pellam intla ondhe choskunte bangutadhe ani  adhe chepthuna 

1 hour ago, kasi said:

asap doctor kadaki po.......nuvu ea state lo unavo cheppu.....nenu aa state vadilipotha

news lo vachittatu unay....2nd telugu tejam laga, psycho tejam la unav nuvu 

raja nenu edo ala post chesthe, nuvvu L kodukuvi ani fix ayyi frustration padithe ela man ? nuvvu ala L kodukuvu(as you quoted to my post and accepted your M is L) ani ela fix ayyavu  ? Related image

1 hour ago, Jai_MegaStar said:

ela vastaaru saami. YE sandarbham lo ela maatlaadalo teliyadu. Shame on you

1 hour ago, Ustad said:

Adigindi chepu bro? I am serious

i saw a kid in Dallas who like Balayya and try to speak like him, he speaks as if he is drunk and he is just 9yrs old and parents enjoy that....they are proud of their son bro anduke asking

sorry if it’s hurts you

Related image

2 hours ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

My cousin 3 year old son is having speech delay issue.He can speak about 100 words but cannot speak sentences .He can identify all alphabets.numbers ,can sing rhymes but not clearly. He follows directions and commands but doesnot play with other kids.preschool lo teacher autism undochemo ani bayapetistunaru?asalu mana desi kids ki autism untunda.Never heard such case in India.Please share your thoughts.

I know many kids who started to speak only at 4-5 years of age. My brother's son started speaking words only after 3 years till then he was saying only words like amma, nanna, thatha that's all. But we saw tremendous growth in his speech after he visited India for 3 months. Don't worry at all, everything will be fine in a year or so. Keep talking to your kid all the time, reduce screen time and increase talking time. Keep asking questions to your kid, don't give up until they respond back with a word. If you are too much worried then engage speech therapist from community [every county offers free service to help kids with developmental delays]. Even my cousin [joint family] spoke only when she is 4, even now we tease her calling moogi.  So don't worry at all and dont care about unnecessary noise you hear about developmental delays. Good luck.