Shocking Immigration Reform. Full text (Senate rejected Trumps Proposal and multiple others).

tacobell fan

2 minutes ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

are they going to clear the backlogs before making changes to GC policy?

Cheyyaru man. Ead unna vallavi clear chesi merit based implement chestharu

4 minutes ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

+_(

13 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

GC holders MUST serve in the military for atleast 2 years before claiming citizenship or renewing their GC status rule kuda osthundi...

wait n see the fun...

4 minutes ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

No such  terms mentioned anywhere in the text. They are not even touching current legal immigration.

44 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

This reform covers whole lot of points which will be surprise to many if this is passed (most likely it will pass)

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Secure and Succeed Act of 2018.pdf

Removal of additional benefits for Green Card holders until becoming Citizens.

Every Alien must report the address changes no later than 10 days.

7 Year limit on Temporary Visa status

Port of entry has full powers for extreme vetting including social media profiles

Collect fingerprints up on exiting the country

Electronic Passport screening and biometric matching

Visa Interview & screening

To summarize, they shot down Merit based immigration to make us continue to be slaves and make our consultancy owners richer and richer.

Tension padaku kaka...

GC holders MUST serve in the military for atleast 2 years before claiming citizenship or renewing their GC status rule kuda osthundi...

wait n see the fun...

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Tension padaku kaka...

wait n see the fun...

it is safe to decide where do we want to settle. Life in US will continue to be the same as today as usual fear for visa extensions and worry about approvals and scary port of entries.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

it is safe to decide where do we want to settle. Life in US will continue to be the same as today as usual fear for visa extensions and worry about approvals and scary port of entries.

Tensions ekkadaina untaii bro. Take it easy and go on with your life. Nothing is going to change any time soon. Cheers. 

4 minutes ago, Semper_Fi said:

Tensions ekkadaina untaii bro. Take it easy and go on with your life. Nothing is going to change any time soon. Cheers. 

braces_1

Tension emi undadhu kaka until you get 35 years and realize you still struggling to know where to settle. Kids koncham pedda ayyaka you realize you are not only screwing your life but their's by letting them get good education but you don't have a status to support them.

After master's everyone thinks it's not big deal. Age will tell you this indeed is a big deal.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

braces_1

Tension emi undadhu kaka until you get 35 years and realize you still struggling to know where to settle. Kids koncham pedda ayyaka you realize you are not only screwing your life but their's by letting them get good education but you don't have a status to support them.

After master's everyone thinks it's not big deal. Age will tell you this indeed is a big deal.

so GC lekapothe or rakapothe vomerica lo bathakalemaaa baaa

8 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

braces_1

I was naturalized a while ago and I still have some of the issues you stated above. I have friends who are waiting for GC and have it all figured out and settled down. It all depends on how you look at it and plan. Don't blame status for everything Bro. Take it easy. 

7 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

braces_1

Correct ga cheppavu man. Parents sick aithe India vellalsi vasthundi. Appudu h1 stamping, poe lo tension.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Semper_Fi said:

I was naturalized a while ago and I still have some of the issues you stated above. I have friends who are waiting for GC and have it all figured out and settled down. It all depends on how you look at it and plan. Don't blame status for everything Bro. Take it easy. 

Don't get me wrong, until we experience any of the hardships we wouldn't know the heat bro. I'm talking on behalf of all of us, this is not worth to wait decades to get GC, while other friends of yours went to Aus, Canada get PR in 1/4 of time. At least they know what they are doing. Imagine if POE decided to send you back. You have nothing but lose all the money you invested in your home. And, if you lose a job in your current city, you want to travel, then you see the pain. You already left your parents and relative and came too far, now you want to travel away from your wife and kids (if any) because you are forced to have status in H1. How long is a good time for you to say it's ok to wait? Your prime life is wasted in this political mess. This is your last hope that things get fixed for Indians, which is screwed.

Maybe I am not looking positive side, I only see when I have assurance from country where I live.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Don't get me wrong, until we experience any of the hardships we wouldn't know the heat bro. I'm talking on behalf of all of us, this is not worth to wait decades to get GC, while other friends of yours went to Aus, Canada get PR in 1/4 of time. At least they know what they are doing. Imagine if POE decided to send you back. You have nothing but lose all the money you invested in your home. And, if you lose a job in your current city, you want to travel, then you see the pain. You already left your parents and relative and came too far, now you want to travel away from your wife and kids (if any) because you are forced to have status in H1. How long is a good time for you to say it's ok to wait? Your prime life is wasted in this political mess. This is your last hope that things get fixed for Indians, which is screwed.

Maybe I am not looking positive side, I only see when I have assurance from country where I live.

Sure Bro. I am not condoning GC Wait times. I support faster and streamlined Immigration process as well. I hope everything works out. 

Good Luck Bro. 

14 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

so GC lekapothe or rakapothe vomerica lo bathakalemaaa baaa

what is the purpose of us to come this far? Making money? How long you stick to that? At one point, you have money but you can't start your own business. What are you going to say at that time? bathakatam okkati unte saripodhu, baga bakuthunnam anipinchali

• Like 1