How much for Dental implant in USA

krishna0125

38 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Oka 5k untundemo. India poyi pettichuko 50k ki manhidhi vasthundi

+11111. india ki flight tkts + all medical expenses kalipi ikkada ayye cost lo half avuddi anthe

nenu okasari check chesanu price kosam more than 3K avutundi implant kosamey and more over nuvvu pay cheyali malli new tooth ki...

lucky ga inka 3months lo India trip vuntey India velli cheyinchukunna..20K lo ayipoyindi motha kalipu.

Indian option not recommended anta if you stay in USA.

like you need to give some time after implant to place crown, which means you need to visit again. Even if you get the crown by hand from Indian and want to visit USA dentist they may not do that.

also if you have any post issue with implant, dentist here will not look into your mouth considering liabilities in USA.

Eppudu oka cousin ki call chesa, she is dentist in USA and running few clinics.

She said Implant will cost around 4000 alone and she will talk to office for discount, they get 50% to clinic and 50% to doctor who performed it.

bone replacement surgery will be covered by Insurance and crown will be covered and that too only 50% with in $1500 max limit.

1 minute ago, krishna0125 said:

like you need to give some time after implant to place crown, which means you need to visit again. Even if you get the crown by hand from Indian and want to visit USA dentist they may not do that.

also if you have any post issue with implant, dentist here will not look into your mouth considering liabilities in USA.

She said Implant will cost around 4000 alone and she will talk to office for discount, they get 50% to clinic and 50% to doctor who performed it.

bone replacement surgery will be covered by Insurance and crown will be covered and that too only 50% with in $1500 max limit.

There are some companies implants that are universal. Avi India lo kooda fix chestharu. Crown they can do it here. You can contact doctors here and there

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

There are some companies implants that are universal. Avi India lo kooda fix chestharu. Crown they can do it here. You can contact doctors here and there

Don't do it in USA. Unnecessary ga they will tear your mouth and re-stich. I suggest you to do it in India. Only concern is finding right doctor. India lo almost street ki Oka dentist unnadu. I have my cousins. If you tell me where in India I can see if I can help

3 hours ago, krishna0125 said:

Did anyone went to dental implant in USA. how much it cost out of pocket?

Dental insurance vadu implant not covered antunnadu

Don't do it in USA. Unnecessary ga they will tear your mouth and re-stich. I suggest you to do it in India. Only concern is finding right doctor. India lo almost street ki Oka dentist unnadu. I have my cousins. If you tell me where in India I can see if I can help

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Still not a good idea

20 hours ago, krishna0125 said:

Maa colleague(chinky) Costa Rica velli cheyinchu kunnadu