Emma Gonzalez speech👏

Batman_fan

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

nuvu chepindi bagane vundi kani, weekend kabati Emma emotional ayindi, weekday ayitey class lo kirchuni lesson vinta vundedi anatlu vuna ne statement cheap lo cheap ga vundi. If you are talking about general public, post it somewhere else, not in this thread. I am praising Emma's daring and emotional speech in this thread!

Uncle y bp ? Thana speech gurinchi emanna annana nenu? All i commented was about the issue, 

8 hours ago, 50Paise said:

Intlo kurchoni decide cheyadam easy.. aa guns valla life poyina valla relatives situation lo unte ardam avtundi. For no mistake of them they lost their life. Repu podunna manaki ayina alage avvochu..

what did i decide bro.:3D_Smiles:

9 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Uncle y bp ? Thana speech gurinchi emanna annana nenu? All i commented was about the issue, 

okasari poyi ne first line saduvuko mali. Weekend kabati protest cheyadaniki Veltara? Idhi emana GC kosam crying rally anukunava. All those who protested are students and teachers from that school. No one wants to go that school anymore because of the horror that happened in that school. What do they do? Sit at home and watch olympics as if nothing happened? 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

okasari poyi ne first line saduvuko mali. Weekend kabati protest cheyadaniki Veltara? Idhi emana GC kosam crying rally anukunava. All those who protested are students and teachers from that school. No one wants to go that school anymore because of the horror that happened in that school. What do they do? Sit at home and watch olympics as if nothing happened? 

+1

49 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

@3$%  penta meeda eega