y axis hyderabad consultancy

machoman

Mostly pick kaledhu Ani dabbulu gunjutunnaru ..almost all of them..I don't know about x y axis..any consultant these days antha mandhi opt students vundi kooda India nunchi ante..doubt padali

Many many years ago, I approached them for F1 consulting. Their process was very demanding and their charges were obnoxiously high.

For instance, they said they will charge Rs. 3000 just for talking to me for 1 hr and explaining the process. Then 1 Lakh for applying to 2 colleges of their choice. Anything there after is 40K per college. All this was in 2006 when dollar was around 40 rs. 

Naaku mind block ayyi velli own gaa chesukunna. 

Not sure if they do H1Bs in a different way or not. India nunchi comsultancy through H1b chestunte trust is the foremost factor since you have very little visibility in to the entire process.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, machoman said:

deni meda evadikaina idea unda vilu h1b visa sponser chestaranta namocha

they dont directly file , konni desi consultancies ki resume pampistam ani INR 50 k gunjutaru. Better try through contacts

21 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

they dont directly file , konni desi consultancies ki resume pampistam ani INR 50 k gunjutaru. Better try through contacts

ma bro in law ki telsina valu unaru anta usa lo ee yr vestaro ldo telidu anadu5 to 6 lacs avudi anadu

1 hour ago, machoman said:

deni meda evadikaina idea unda vilu h1b visa sponser chestaranta namocha

ma  frd ki refer chesa vadiki proceessing start chesaru and pick avvaledhu so 1.5L vunchukoni remening echaru 

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

Many many years ago, I approached them for F1 consulting. Their process was very demanding and their charges were obnoxiously high.

For instance, they said they will charge Rs. 3000 just for talking to me for 1 hr and explaining the process. Then 1 Lakh for applying to 2 colleges of their choice. Anything there after is 40K per college. All this was in 2006 when dollar was around 40 rs. 

Naaku mind block ayyi velli own gaa chesukunna. 

Not sure if they do H1Bs in a different way or not. India nunchi comsultancy through H1b chestunte trust is the foremost factor since you have very little visibility in to the entire process.

damn appatlo visu vaadu 30k + ki 4 colleges apply seyistha anevaadu gaa