h1b extension rejected telsina valaki

machoman

40 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

common knowledge kada bro extension in process lo unnapudu out of country velte it is considered abandoned. ask the employer to refile extension as  consular process and ask him to enter with new 797

is it?

34 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

Extension lo process lo vuntee out of country vella kudadhu..velthee abandon kindhaa teesukontadu uscis vaddu..

i dont think so? 2 yrs back vella nenu, india ki velli premium ki update chesaaa, approved ragane drop box pettukoni , malli vachesaaa

not sure how you got this info? did something like this happen recently to anyone u know?

39 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

i dont think so? 2 yrs back vella nenu, india ki velli premium ki update chesaaa, approved ragane drop box pettukoni , malli vachesaaa

not sure how you got this info? did something like this happen recently to anyone u know?

Idi first vintunanu .... Good to know ... 

1 hour ago, machoman said:

Pilodi bday kosam

married ah ?   risk theesukunnavu bro nuvvvu....   FTE aithe case fight cheyyochuuu.. contr aithe employer gaaadu chethulu yetthessthaadu

14 hours ago, sattipandu said:

rey nee sunakaanandam thagaleyya

@machoman see if the employer can file an MTR and get an approved response .

Employer MTR file cheyani case lo,

He/his employer has an option to file for another H1 extension (this time in premium) if the guy is within 6 yrs of H1 cap

if the guy is past 6 yrs H1 and has I-140 approved, they can file a H not Subject to Cap application.(also in premium).

kaani atleast 3 months padthaadhi  anukovadam better ee process ki antha , i know few families in seattle , that had to stay back atleast for 5 months due to such rejections

nowadays H1 denial common..best option is to file H1 from india (H not Subject to Cap application.)

desi employer will not file for MTR as that puts theor desi company under more scrutiny

best option--within 10 days U have to leave america

20 hours ago, machoman said:

visa process pending lo uanpduu india vachadu mail vachindi anta visa rejetcted ani usa lo own house car inka intlo vastlu untai enti situation poinatena

Naku telisina vallandariki h1b rejected. They converted to H4 EAD.  Few left the country and Few turned illegal 

H1 extension unnapudu out of country is too much risky, they may consider your application as abonded.

H1b ammendments eitha vellavachu..

I still have confusion on these two scenarios since USCIS consider extension or ammendent as new h1b application only,