Top Posters In This Topic

• bhairavudu

• sid_22

• 13vikram

• AlaElaAlaEla

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, infinity said:

are you even a human being ? deniki comedy cheyalo oo kooda telikunda perigava ? 

Related image........ Yes uncle nenu alane perigina.......... Survival of the fittest.......... No one respects a loser...... She's not a fighter............ I have no sympathy for losers.......even if its my own child. 

Just now, sid_22 said:

Related image........ Yes uncle nenu alane perigina.......... Survival of the fittest.......... No one respects a loser...... She's not a fighter............ I have no sympathy for losers.

First a fall she is disgrace to society I wish these kind of people should die in child birth it self 

3 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Related image........ Yes uncle nenu alane perigina.......... Survival of the fittest.......... No one respects a loser...... She's not a fighter............ I have no sympathy for losers.......even if its my own child. 

Tag line pettu uncle hanesha Chowdhury got pregnant and done suicide ani 

Just now, sid_22 said:

Velli Modi MG

29 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Gundranga Tirigede bhoomi Kalede Nippu Poradevade Manishi,Nuvvu Manishivaite Jeevitham toh Poradu 

24 minutes ago, bhairavudu said:

First a fall she is disgrace to society I wish these kind of people should die in child birth it self 

Disgrace to society aa........ if thats the case then half of humans should have to die in child birth.

deeniki kadupu chesinodu kooda chaavali ala anukunte. 

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Gundranga Tirigede bhoomi Kalede Nippu Poradevade Manishi,Nuvvu Manishivaite Jeevitham toh Poradu 

abha champesav tommy uncle... quote baagundi.... I love u raaja

13 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Disgrace to society aa........ if thats the case then half of humans should have to die in child birth.

deeniki kadupu chesinodu kooda chaavali ala anukunte. 

Now our buggaya Chowdhury will kill dilshith Patel