Visa stamping Question ? Need Suggestions

Rate this topic

Varungc

Came to USA in F-1 Student Visa 5 years ago, Did Master’s in Computer Science from a good university in USA and secured more than 3.5 GPA. Working to Direct Client Full-time company (Big Reputed Company) since 2 Years in my complete OPT period. As H-1B visa status started, had to move to a consulting firm and worked for 1 and half month there, have all pay stubs. Meanwhile, got a Good Offer from same old Direct Client Full time company (Big Reputed Company) so H-1B Visa Transfer was initiated, got approved and started working to same old Direct Client Full- Time company (Big Reputed Company) now since 2 months. Planning to go for H-1B Stamping now , which country is safe to go H-1B stamping confused between Canada or India ?

Need Answers for the Following interview questions ?

1. How to answer this question since how long are you working in this present company ? if i say since 2 months, does it create any bad impact ?

2. is it safe to go for H-1B stamping for recently joined company (Big Reputed Company) , even though i worked for 2 years initially in my opt period ?

3. Where were you working before and how should i explain about this consulting company which i just worked for 1 and half month ?

Kindly, need some inputs on the following questions.