Last stage of shani

MagaMaharaju

Just now, WHAT said:

so appudu manchi astrologer ni government hire chesukoni next PM CM decide cheste aipothundi kada.... enduku ee elections, ee scams ee gola enduku .... Guuuuuruuuu garu

If that’s what your plan is propose it . I feel that is nonsense .

You are talking and commenting a subject you have no idea about . Read learn and comment where it is nonsense I will stop believeing too . 

Manaki telenivi Levu ante ala ? Telusukoni ento appudu Levu anali .

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Patience sir . Every dog has its day . I am waiting too . Magic’s kavu karma anubhavinchali positive or negative . Astrology just gives direction . Human effort petti negative time unte good deeds like charity chestu need to wait for good time with hope . That’s all is in our hands . Astrologer is not god to change fate . 

let's see.. i am putting my efforts th_4.gif

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Patience sir . Every dog has its day . I am waiting too . Magic’s kavu karma anubhavinchali positive or negative . Astrology just gives direction . Human effort petti negative time unte good deeds like charity chestu need to wait for good time with hope . That’s all is in our hands . Astrologer is not god to change fate . 

why do astrologers charge money ? why do they charge for poojas.... pooja cheste already god rasina fate maripothada.... are we bribing them with pooja

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

If that’s what your plan is propose it . I feel that is nonsense .

You are talking and commenting a subject you have no idea about . Read learn and comment where it is nonsense I will stop believeing too . 

Manaki telenivi Levu ante ala ? Telusukoni ento appudu Levu anali .

watched babu gogineni tv9 abn videos in youtube..enough no ani janalu asking

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

so direction ga ante enti 50-50 aa.... life lo edina good or bad ane untadi ...just a simple probability..... most of the astrologers manam velle mood battii.... i mean most of the people kastalu vachinappude valla daggariki veltharu .... vallu elago bad phase lo unnaru ani observe chesi.... inko 6months-1 year ala untadi ila untadi ani cheptharu.... 

evadi life aina change chesukovali ante 6-12 months lo chesukuntadu.... 

if astrologers cheppindi nijam kaka pothe money REFUND chestara....  asalu money enduku charge chestaru

5 minutes ago, WHAT said:

so direction ga ante enti 50-50 aa.... life lo edina good or bad ane untadi ...just a simple probability..... most of the astrologers manam velle mood battii.... i mean most of the people kastalu vachinappude valla daggariki veltharu .... vallu elago bad phase lo unnaru ani observe chesi.... inko 6months-1 year ala untadi ila untadi ani cheptharu.... 

evadi life aina change chesukovali ante 6-12 months lo chesukuntadu.... 

if astrologers cheppindi nijam kaka pothe money REFUND chestara....  asalu money enduku charge chestaru

I answered in previous post .  Read a book and know basics and then comment . Em teleni Dani mida comment cheyadam right Kadu ofcourse I am no one to say this . 

You are showing only bad examples and judging a subject . Study read and even spread awareness that it is wrong if you find wrong in subject . That’s good for society too but I bet you can’t find anything wrong studying that . Spirituality and Astrology are very much the same . That’s my experience.

9 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Amrita  Tula Visakha nakshtra combo... chusi cheppu time ela undo.

VvBFKS.gif

Libra ascendant in Vishaka ? I have exact same combo and researched so much as it is mine .Will pm you in detail in the evening . E essays rastu I am not concentrating pairing with two other developers . However just by Nakshatra and ascendant cheptentha Thope nenu Kadu but I can predict okay with POB TOB DOB . 

I

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I answered in previous post .  Read a book and know basics and then comment . Em teleni Dani mida comment cheyadam right Kadu ofcourse I am no one to say this . 

You are showing only bad examples and judging a subject . Study read and even spread awareness that it is wrong if you find wrong in subject . That’s good for society too but I bet you can’t find anything wrong studying that . Spirituality and Astrology are very much the same . That’s my experience.

okay.... thanks for the detailed reply.... but identi  Spirituality and Astrology are very much the same..

eppudu vinaledu