Life and yelinati shani

vendettaa

1 hour ago, Raasko said:

You can have the best  debate about this with @Amrita

Good life definition depends on individual and their life experiences/situations. Also, I am not interested in debates .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Good life definition depends on individual and their life experiences/situations. Also, I am not interested in debates .

Shani topic antey...fusukkuna nuvvey gurtochaav$%^ 

Now u r happy kada..pakka vallu bada lo unte em..manam vallani ignore chesestam chinna matalki.

What makes ur life happy ? good job and career

What skills helps u to get good job ? Big data skills

Who moved u from testing ? ?

Apart from above do u think ur life will be good and happy without them.

Ivannitiki help chesina varu anavasaram ...destination ki vellaka manam happy ga unte chalu...ade maturity

2 hours ago, sdpp143 said:

Now u r happy kada..pakka vallu bada lo unte em..manam vallani ignore chesestam chinna matalki.

What makes ur life happy ? good job and career

What skills helps u to get good job ? Big data skills

Who moved u from testing ? ?

Apart from above do u think ur life will be good and happy without them.

Ivannitiki help chesina varu anavasaram ...destination ki vellaka manam happy ga unte chalu...ade maturity

Help chesina vallani Ela marchipotharu?

Help ane perutoh noru pareskunetollani (abuse 4 letter u parliamentary words) cut cheydam better 

help ante financial ankoddu ,I was never financially dependent on any one,moreover help ante big data suggest chesnanduku I was supposed to spend double of my expenses .

first of all testing nenepdu ankoledu,when I didn't get job testing kudA try cheddam ankunna and open to all techs but when i came to big data danike dedicated ga unna without diverting to other techs

My first search was on data side as data analyst/data science 

nuvu alanti situations Loki veldaniki u r responsible, who asked u to go to India ,ikde unte Niku big data lo job vachedi ,if you are going through some bad things Daniki nenem cheyali ,na life Naku undi I have my pain malli e yedupenti  na mida?

first noru sarigga petkunte manchidi

i also went through lot apdekdaki gone ?

wat I went through u plz go through and apdu sodi chepduv 

help ledu em ledu kullu toh na lanti ammay  mide yedavadam ?

Inka nayam 10 th ,btech ,masters ,interview cracking help chesa anledu 

sai is the guy who guided me through phone  and screen shares to crack interviews ,when I dint  even had laptop to practise spark Hadoop ,

,swardam kosam laptop reboot chesi took to India while I was practicing and seriously in search of job

and underestimated me by discouraging me that I can't get job on my own

when I got offers started spilling jealousy 

Even l n t interview evari valla vachindi

Adi nenu help chesa ankovala chepkovala andarki 

even applies to Apple interview didn't even shared info with me when he had interview 4 hours before mine ,

My btech freind  is the guy suggested me to join those classes 

I won't talk to you in life and you stop being after me,Nilaga norupareskunetollu nakoddu bhutulu matladetollu And na mida padi yedchotollu nakoddu,nuvvanna matalu Niku chinna anpinchachu Naku kadu life lo kshaminchanu 

freindship ante genuine ga undali lokuva chesi matladdam tittadam butulu use cheydam girl mida , tana life ni control cheyalankodam nuvu chepnattu vinali lekapote character ni degrade chestuntu girl ni matalu anadam ivanta maturity anpinchukovu

18 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

Help and perutoh noru pareskunetollani (abuse 4 letter u parliamentary words) cut cheydam better 

help ante financial ankoddu ,I was never financially dependent ,moreover help ante big data suggest chesnanduku I used to spend double on my expenses .

first of all testing nenepdu ankoledu,when I didn't get job testing kudA try cheddam ankunna

nuvu alanti situations Loki veldaniki u r responsible, who asked u to go to India ,ikde unte Niku big data lo job vachedi ,if you are going through some bad things Daniki nenem cheyali ,na life Naku undi I have my pain malli e yedupenti 

wat I went through u plz go through and sodi chepduv 

sai is the guy who guided me through phone to crack interviews ,when I dint  even had laptop to practise spark Hadoop ,

,swardam kosam laptop reboot chesi took to India while I was practicing and seriously in search of job

Adi nenu help chesa ankovala 

even applies to Apple interview didn't even shared info with me when he had interview 4 hours before mine 

I won't talk to you in life and stop being after me,Nilaga norupareskunetollu nakoddu bhutulu matladetollu And na mida padi yedchotollu nakoddu

Sai help chesara j&*

12 minutes ago, Kate said:

Sai help chesara j&*

sai ante one of the employer introuduced me to a big data guy named sai , so that he can guide me to get through one interview.

7 hours ago, vendettaa said:

Help ane perutoh noru pareskunetollani (abuse 4 letter u parliamentary words) cut cheydam better 

help ante financial ankoddu ,I was never financially dependent on any one,moreover help ante big data suggest chesnanduku I was supposed to spend double of my expenses .

first of all testing nenepdu ankoledu,when I didn't get job testing kudA try cheddam ankunna and open to all techs but when i came to big data danike dedicated ga unna without diverting to other techs

nuvu alanti situations Loki veldaniki u r responsible, who asked u to go to India ,ikde unte Niku big data lo job vachedi ,if you are going through some bad things Daniki nenem cheyali ,na life Naku undi I have my pain malli e yedupenti  na mida?

sai is the guy who guided me through phone  and screen shares to crack interviews ,when I dint  even had laptop to practise spark Hadoop ,

even applies to Apple interview didn't even shared info with me when he had interview 4 hours before mine ,

I won't talk to you in life and you stop being after me,Nilaga norupareskunetollu nakoddu bhutulu matladetollu And na mida padi yedchotollu nakoddu,nuvvanna matalu Niku chinna anpinchachu Naku kadu life lo kshaminchanu 

freindship ante genuine ga undali lokuva chesi matladdam tittadam butulu use cheydam girl mida , tana life ni control cheyalankodam nuvu chepnattu vinali lekapote character ni degrade chestuntu girl ni matalu anadam ivanta maturity anpinchukovu

Girls ni  abuse cheyadam n buthulu matladatam enti idi ... chandalamga

10 hours ago, vendettaa said:

Context naaku teleedhu. Nuvvu evarni anukoni evarni abuse chesthunnavo choodu once. I asked a very general question not based on your life. Why you quoting me and scolding me?