Thai Massage lo chex and now manager saying she will complain

Selfgoal

Went to Thai massage yesterday night 10PM small town in Nebraska, 1 hr ki $60 later inside she said 100bJ and 200 everything.

i choose everything, now Manager call and say we have video come and talk to us or we complain to cops

what do next bros?

Just now, Selfgoal said:

Went to Thai massage yesterday night 10PM small town in Nebraska, 1 hr ki $60 later inside she said 100bJ and 200 everything.

i choose everything, now Manager call and say we have video come and talk to us or we complain to cops

what do next bros?

they are extorting you broh local cops ki complain chesta ani cheppu, nee mida complain cheste pedda issue kadu but tell them you will ask advocate to file sex ring case on them which is a big time case

Just now, Selfgoal said:

I told that she said go ahead 

tell her that soliciting is a misdemeanor but running a brothel is a felony

2 minutes ago, Selfgoal said:

what do next bros?

Em peekkuntavo peekko anu

4 minutes ago, Selfgoal said:

Sure ?

Yup...ninnu jail ki pampiste valla massage center kuds close cheskovalsi vastundi video unte..nuv matladindi and money ichindi kuda untundi kabatti..nee kosam valla business close cheskoru kadha..edo sollu 10gutunnaru anthe

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Yup...ninnu jail ki pampiste valla massage center kuds close cheskovalsi vastundi video unte..nuv matladindi and money ichindi kuda untundi kabatti..nee kosam valla business close cheskoru kadha..edo sollu 10gutunnaru anthe

Got it thx 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Selfgoal said:

what do next bros?

@aathcare go there again and get FS from a different girl.. nobody can scratch you...

• Haha 1