Pokiri_21

16 hours ago, kasi said:

just python will not help you at all 

spark+python 

or 

machine leaning + python

or 

data analytics with python will help you 

python 1week lo nerchuko vachu, python is like a 0(no value), you need something to go with it 

i am not sure about AWS admin roles, i think you need someone to look at the health of the cloud 

Baa any links for this learning in just a week ? Pls let me know. Thnaks 

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2018 at 12:19 PM, Spartan said:

practical world lo..there is no role call AWS Administrator.

unless its a large company where they are using more than 1000 accounts. then they need a AWS Admin team.

QA to OPT ante, i strongly suggest u to get going with Python atleast.

so that u can atleast write code to interact with AWS SDK. that will be right option

python nerchukovalante lot of resources, Coursera lo undi free courses, also Microsoft is giving through EdX.

Java back-end and little UI experience.

AWS or SalesForce or UI(felt difficult) - which one is good ?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/4/2018 at 1:45 PM, newsophile said:

Try chei man, certification raste confidence vastadi..you’ll crack the interview..

Em raani pake pakodi gaalle survive aitaaru....

Hehe...

On 5/11/2018 at 2:47 PM, Pokiri_21 said:

LTT

baa nuvvu evaro naku telusthundi machine arusthundi akada anyways aws cert valla job crack cheyalev @Spartan chepinattu realtime scenarios nerchuko......usually devops req lo with aws ami aduguthunaru...

Three different things :

Certification cheyatam

Interview crack cheyatam

Job ki velaka work cheyatam

Treat these three differently in any field. Good luck.

Its easy to learn aws... u can read blogs, watch ton of videos, github. Thats only good for certification. You need to do more than "learn" to crack interview.. 

From my own efforts, all the videos/courses out there only gonna teach you how to right lamba or how to create ec2 instances or emr  elb etc..not how to have them production ready

But in realtime..u wont just write lamda.. u create a fully testable lambda package with deployment(ci/cd) lifecycle. You are not gonna create ec2 instance or iam role.. you would endup writing terraform/chef/ansible to create ec2.. similarly all other stuff.. 

And yes..for AWS, u need  scripting and atleast one programming language.

All the best!!

9 minutes ago, WeBeliveInTigerman said:

Its easy to learn aws... u can read blogs, watch ton of videos, github. Thats only good for certification. You need to do more than "learn" to crack interview.. 

From my own efforts, all the videos/courses out there only gonna teach you how to right lamba or how to create ec2 instances or emr  elb etc..not how to have them production ready

But in realtime..u wont just write lamda.. u create a fully testable lambda package with deployment(ci/cd) lifecycle. You are not gonna create ec2 instance or iam role.. you would endup writing terraform/chef/ansible to create ec2.. similarly all other stuff.. 

And yes..for AWS, u need  scripting and atleast one programming language.

All the best!!

which programming languages do u suggest ????

• 2 years later...