Eb2 ,eb3 dates c- current

SirRavindraJadeja

For those you are worrying about eb2 daes still in 2009.

First of all we should all know that

ourgc dates might have been still in 2004.

If not for the grave mistake done by uscis , dates might not have gone current in 2007 accidentally. Because of that mistake we are able to see people applied 10 years ago where able to get dates as of today.

You won't see that mistakes happen again and people applied in 2009 and 2010 are the last batch of Indians to get green cards.

C-category current  pending lifetime

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• SirRavindraJadeja

• WHAT

• Pumpuhaar

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SirRavindraJadeja said:

For those you are worrying about eb2 daes still in 2009.

First of all we should all know that

ourgc dates might have been still in 2004.

If not for the grave mistake done by uscis , dates might not have gone current in 2007 accidentally. Because of that mistake we are able to see people applied 10 years ago where able to get dates as of today.

You won't see that mistakes happen again and people applied in 2009 and 2010 are the last batch of Indians to get green cards.

rakapothey evvadiki ravoddu.... 2008 lo ney aapi 10gi.. maa andariki edaina kotha GC process ivvandi ani

@TOM_BHAYYA @k2s @Spartan @roshan @Doravaru protesting...

This post is not about current eb2 backlog, which we all know.. this post is about what happened in 2007 and to reiterate that 2009 dates might have been impossible as well and we should be at least happy for that.

1 minute ago, nizambadnarsingyadav said:

Clarity ga cheppu baa em ardham kaledhu

2007 lo bush thatha administration lo Desi lu andariki current sesi odilesaru dates. Appatlo kooda 8 years backlog vundedhi.

Desis celebrated because all hit lottery.

After that desis who applied in 2008 and 2009 are still waiting and got gc recently.

So whoever applied in 2010 and 2011 will never see gc.Such mistakes of making everyone current only happens once in a century and our uncle's who came before 2008 and applied came nakka thoka thokki

2 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

2007 lo bush thatha administration lo Desi lu andariki current sesi odilesaru dates. Appatlo kooda 8 years backlog vundedhi.

After that desis who applied in 2008 and 2009 are still waiting and got gc recently.

So whoever applied in 2010 and 2011 will never see gc.Such mistakes of making everyone current only happens once in a century and our uncle's who came before 2008 and applied came nakka thoka thokki

nakka thoka thokkakunda... Campus placement lo job techukoni H1 meeda ochi Eb3 apply chesi Eb2 ki port cheskunnollaki kuda GC lu ochinay... 2005/06 graduates.. adey time lo MS ki ochinollu inka adukkutintunnaru GC kosam...

This is exactly what happend

1. is is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Page 1 of 212NextLastLast
  1. 06-13-2007, 06:43 PM#1
    AmericanDesi is offlineMember

Default All EB2 and EB3 priority dates are current

2. 06-13-2007, 07:11 PM#2
    ramsaiin is offlineSenior Member

Default EB1/EB2/EB3 - Current as of July'07 bulletin....Miracle come true!!

I went to USCIS Visa bulletin page and was totally surprised.

I couldn't believe my own eyes, when I read the Visa bulletin for July 2007. I read it as "C-Current" for all categories for India, infact all other group categories are all current. Isn't it a magic!!

I hope it was not an error in July'07 Bulletin…:-)

Best of Luck
    Ram.

3. 06-13-2007, 10:10 PM#3
    aspadda is offlineJunior Member

Default All EB2 and EB3 priority dates are current - Great News

It is a great news. 

All gurus, could you please post your expert comments on my situation : 

Mine is a EB3 case with priority date of Nov 2003. I have my I-140 approved. I had accepted a good full time offer in a big firm (which I am suppose to join on Monday)..It was agreed that they will file my Labor immediately after joining and priority date will be ported while filing I-140.

But looking at the todays change I am totally confused what would make good sense for me. 

• To drop the idea of joining the new offer and continue the present job.
    • Or to go with the new offer and push for immediate filing of new labor.

4. 06-13-2007, 10:11 PM#4
    simran 
    simran is offlineSuper Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ramsaiin View Post

I couldn't believe my own eyes, when I read the Visa bulletin for July 2007. I read it as "C-Current" for all categories for India, infact all other group categories are all current. Isn't it a magic!!

Best of Luck
    Ram.
    whoever is waiting to file I485, do so in the next month itself,b'coz u never know when it goes back to old dates?

5. 06-13-2007, 10:32 PM#5
    ashutrip is offlineMember

Quote Originally Posted by simran View Post
    whoever is waiting to file I485, do so in the next month itself,b'coz u never know when it goes back to old dates?
    I s concurent filing allowed for EB 3

6. 06-13-2007, 11:15 PM#6
    simran 

Quote Originally Posted by ashutrip View Post
    yes....

7. 06-13-2007, 11:22 PM#7
    cooldudesfo is offlineMember

Default I-485 Birth Certificate

Guys, 

I know one of the requirement for filing I-485 is Birth Certificate.

Will Birth Certificates issued by San Francisco, India Embassy in Jan 2007 will be acceptable or do they need the ones from INDIA.

Please advice.

Thx.

8. 06-14-2007, 02:08 AM#8
    ravipin is offlineBanned

My guess is, USCIS is not going to move back the dates.
    They know that they don't have so many immigrant visa numbers available, but still they made all EB categories current. I think USCIS would issue EAD's to all without issuing the GCs.
    GC will be issued only after visa numbers are available..
    This move may be a political stunt, as US is going to face elections in the next year..

Any comments, seniors ?

9. 06-14-2007, 08:16 AM#9

can somebody please tell me how long does it take to labor clear under PERM...Mine was applied on March 21st 2007?
    & where can I Find A Sample of Non-Availibility of Birth certficate from the Muncipality?
    Last edited by ashutrip; 06-14-2007 at 08:20 AM.

10. 06-14-2007, 10:22 AM#10
    Arun.Kumar06 is offlineMember

This is in reply to one requesting info about birth cert, the following link will be very useful. One more suggestion along with what you find in the link below is that it is better to get two affidavits instead of one if possible. Even if you have an affidavit that your mom and dad are going to sign, have them in two separate affidavits, this is my attorney's suggestion. 

http://www.path2usa.com/immigration/...irth_certi.htm

This is exactly what happend

1. is is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Page 1 of 212NextLastLast
  1. 06-13-2007, 06:43 PM#1
    AmericanDesi is offlineMember

Default All EB2 and EB3 priority dates are current

2. 06-13-2007, 07:11 PM#2
    ramsaiin is offlineSenior Member

Default EB1/EB2/EB3 - Current as of July'07 bulletin....Miracle come true!!

Best of Luck
    Ram.

3. 06-13-2007, 10:10 PM#3
    aspadda is offlineJunior Member

Default All EB2 and EB3 priority dates are current - Great News

It is a great news. 

All gurus, could you please post your expert comments on my situation : 

Mine is a EB3 case with priority date of Nov 2003. I have my I-140 approved. I had accepted a good full time offer in a big firm (which I am suppose to join on Monday)..It was agreed that they will file my Labor immediately after joining and priority date will be ported while filing I-140.

But looking at the todays change I am totally confused what would make good sense for me. 

• To drop the idea of joining the new offer and continue the present job.
    • Or to go with the new offer and push for immediate filing of new labor.

4. 06-13-2007, 10:11 PM#4
    simran 

Quote Originally Posted by ramsaiin View Post

Best of Luck
    Ram.

5. 06-13-2007, 10:32 PM#5

Quote Originally Posted by simran View Post

6. 06-13-2007, 11:15 PM#6
    simran 

Quote Originally Posted by ashutrip View Post
    yes....

7. 06-13-2007, 11:22 PM#7
    cooldudesfo is offlineMember

Default I-485 Birth Certificate

Guys, 

I know one of the requirement for filing I-485 is Birth Certificate.

Will Birth Certificates issued by San Francisco, India Embassy in Jan 2007 will be acceptable or do they need the ones from INDIA.

Please advice.

Thx.

8. 06-14-2007, 02:08 AM#8
    ravipin is offlineBanned

My guess is, USCIS is not going to move back the dates.
    They know that they don't have so many immigrant visa numbers available, but still they made all EB categories current. I think USCIS would issue EAD's to all without issuing the GCs.
    GC will be issued only after visa numbers are available..
    This move may be a political stunt, as US is going to face elections in the next year..

Any comments, seniors ?

9. 06-14-2007, 08:16 AM#9

can somebody please tell me how long does it take to labor clear under PERM...Mine was applied on March 21st 2007?
    & where can I Find A Sample of Non-Availibility of Birth certficate from the Muncipality?
    Last edited by ashutrip; 06-14-2007 at 08:20 AM.

10. 06-14-2007, 10:22 AM#10
    Arun.Kumar06 is offlineMember

This is in reply to one requesting info about birth cert, the following link will be very useful. One more suggestion along with what you find in the link below is that it is better to get two affidavits instead of one if possible. Even if you have an affidavit that your mom and dad are going to sign, have them in two separate affidavits, this is my attorney's suggestion. 

http://www.path2usa.com/immigration/...irth_certi.htm

Before uscis relapsed it's mistake every Desi applied and got ead ...485

Appatnunchi prathi Desi, 8years lo GC vastudhi Ani cheppi master's ki vachevallu

India lo vissu and other consultancies kooda..8 years lo maximum green card appativaraku gauranteed h1b.

11 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Exactly its not a mistake i think DOS went aheas and issued the bulletin saying that they need to capture the unused numbers from other catogeries- they basically want to end this backlog system - eb2 advanced 3 years - the prev month bulletin was at may 2004 - but i know it went on to become controversial after they released bulletin

4 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Before uscis relapsed it's mistake every Desi applied and got ead ...485

Appatnunchi prathi Desi, 8years lo GC vastudhi Ani cheppi master's ki vachevallu

India lo vissu and other consultancies kooda..8 years lo maximum green card appativaraku gauranteed h1b.

8 years ani kadhu the real crowd started after 2009 - i think the h1 count and number of approved i-140 around 2011-2014 shows that

asalu inka pre- approved labor undi unte like the uncles who got during 2007 june%$#$

9 minutes ago, nizambadnarsingyadav said:

Exactly its not a mistake i think DOS went aheas and issued the bulletin saying that they need to capture the unused numbers from other catogeries- they basically want to end this backlog system - eb2 advanced 3 years - the prev month bulletin was at may 2004 - but i know it went on to become controversial after they released bulletin

They decided to revert that move and there was big issue like h4 ead . Idigo adigo anelopu manavallu andaru apply cheskunnaru 485