Pappu_Boy

Cognizant pay less

Recommended Posts

Pappu_Boy

I have 12 yrs IT experienced from CTS India and travel differ places around universe.

 

now in US pay only 65K for Sr. manager position

what is avg pay here? My colleague from CTS say 60K above average for US 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GunturMirchiBajji
1 minute ago, Pappu_Boy said:

I have 12 yrs IT experienced from CTS India and travel differ places around universe.

 

now in US pay only 65K for Sr. manager position

what is avg pay here? My colleague from CTS say 60K above average for US 

How is this possible to travel around universe? do they have any space shuttle? did aliens from other planets outsourced their IT to CTS ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pappu_Boy
Just now, GunturMirchiBajji said:

How is this possible to travel around universe? do they have any space shuttle? did aliens from other planets outsourced their IT to CTS ?

Different countries 

travelled to all 6 continents in universe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LungiLingaraju

Lol universe endhi bro .. anduke paying less emo .. just kidding.. 

single word .. exploiting !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pappu_Boy
Just now, LungiLingaraju said:

Lol universe endhi bro .. anduke paying less emo .. just kidding.. 

single word .. exploiting !

But I roam everywhere 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TampaChinnodu
4 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Lol universe endhi bro .. anduke paying less emo .. just kidding.. 

single word .. exploiting !

AP is country Ani chinna Bob tweeted. So countries are universe by that logic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pappu_Boy
3 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

AP is country Ani chinna Bob tweeted. So countries are universe by that logic

APcis State, you no good at social ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiraak_poradu
16 minutes ago, Pappu_Boy said:

I have 12 yrs IT experienced from CTS India and travel differ places around universe.

 

now in US pay only 65K for Sr. manager position

what is avg pay here? My colleague from CTS say 60K above average for US 

@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
k2s
17 minutes ago, Pappu_Boy said:

I have 12 yrs IT experienced from CTS India and travel differ places around universe.

 

now in US pay only 65K for Sr. manager position

what is avg pay here? My colleague from CTS say 60K above average for US 

Universe aa abooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiraak_poradu
13 minutes ago, Pappu_Boy said:

Different countries 

travelled to all 6 continents in universe 

kaka world anu universe kaadu.... nuvvu guardian of universe ah?@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiraak_poradu
11 minutes ago, Pappu_Boy said:

But I roam everywhere 

Saturn lo vaanalu thagginaya kaka@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kiraak_poradu
6 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

AP is country Ani chinna Bob tweeted. So countries are universe by that logic

@3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pappu_Boy
1 minute ago, k2s said:

Universe aa abooo

Different continents I Rome 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pappu_Boy
1 minute ago, kiraak_poradu said:

kaka world anu universe kaadu.... nuvvu guardian of universe ah?@3$%

Same thing buddy, I Roam different continents 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pappu_Boy
1 minute ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Saturn lo vaanalu thagginaya kaka@3$%

I Rome only continents in universe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now