Navyandhra

చంద్రబాబు కంటతడి

Recommended Posts

TampaChinnodu
22 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Lol when did he say that Hyderabad assembly n Secretariat kattinchanu Ani 

Of course he is the one who developed Hyderabad in terms of income as well as popular destination

Though it is the capital of AP not much migration compared to his tenure

He is one among many who developed.

But according to CBN  "Anni nene chesa" "Anni nene thecha" "nenu cheyyaka mundu em ledu" 

His chaadastham is in so peaks , That he doesn't even says "We" or "Our  government" . Anni CBN ee chesthey what is the point in having government , layoff every one , CBN will do all the work single handedly. It will save lot of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teluguvadu8888
9 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

He is one among many who developed.

But according to CBN  "Anni nene chesa" "Anni nene thecha" "nenu cheyyaka mundu em ledu" 

His chaadastham is in so peaks , That he doesn't even says "We" or "Our  government" . Anni CBN ee chesthey what is the point in having government , layoff every one , CBN will do all the work single handedly. It will save lot of money.

Nee yavva @3$%GHMC vehicle okati ichi pampidham morning aa pani kuda veede cheskuntadu..Intintiki velli chetha verukosthadu @3$% Yelagu morning 3 ke lesthadu ga @3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SilentStriker

navyandhra is musugu jagga supporter , gamaninchali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tables
1 hour ago, Navyandhra said:

city develop kavali ante funds kavali..  develop cheskunna city ni 10gipoyinantha easy kadhu.. central nunchi funds thevadam @3$%

lite boss, 1996 ki mundu hyd lo emi ledu...mottam kondalu guttalu, 2004 tarvata emi development jaragaledu hyd lo. but vijayawada/guntur in 2014 are more developed than what hyd was in 1996. so it shouldn't take more than 8 years to make them another hyd. we still have 4 years time. just keep our fingers crossed and hope babu will pull it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
futureofandhra
13 minutes ago, tables said:

lite boss, 1996 ki mundu hyd lo emi ledu...mottam kondalu guttalu, 2004 tarvata emi development jaragaledu hyd lo. but vijayawada/guntur in 2014 are more developed than what hyd was in 1996. so it shouldn't take more than 8 years to make them another hyd. we still have 4 years time. just keep our fingers crossed and hope babu will pull it off.

Though it is sarcastic if he comes back to power he will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
futureofandhra
27 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

He is one among many who developed.

But according to CBN  "Anni nene chesa" "Anni nene thecha" "nenu cheyyaka mundu em ledu" 

His chaadastham is in so peaks , That he doesn't even says "We" or "Our  government" . Anni CBN ee chesthey what is the point in having government , layoff every one , CBN will do all the work single handedly. It will save lot of money.

Mastaru Anni neney chesa antey Hyderabad lo ayaney road vudchadu Ani kadu 

He is saying he kept Hyderabad at global level n the development of Hyderabad was his vision 

What was Hyderabad before cbn 

Can you tell me something great 

Please don't quote nizam that person is not even considered as human being

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rapchik
54 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Lol when did he say that Hyderabad assembly n Secretariat kattinchanu Ani 

Of course he is the one who developed Hyderabad in terms of income as well as popular destination

Though it is the capital of AP not much migration compared to his tenure

adhe aa popular destination endhuku ayithadhi ..oka 10 It companies unte popular destination ayithe ..World lo chala china cities untayi avi ani avali kadha mari... there is history and some places which are beyond this IT and money.. adhi telsina opukoru lite inka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rapchik
8 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Mastaru Anni neney chesa antey Hyderabad lo ayaney road vudchadu Ani kadu 

He is saying he kept Hyderabad at global level n the development of Hyderabad was his vision 

What was Hyderabad before cbn 

Can you tell me something great 

Please don't quote nizam that person is not even considered as human being

What is after CBN ..dont tell Hitech city or Cyber towers..avi chudaniki hyd vastharu ante ...back tho navi potharu..   @3$%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlaElaAlaEla
Just now, rapchik said:

What is after CBN ..dont tell Hitech city or Cyber towers..avi chudaniki hyd vastahru ante ... navi potharu.. 

satakarni_banner_380x300.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TampaChinnodu
1 hour ago, rapchik said:

adhe aa popular destination endhuku ayithadhi ..oka 10 It companies unte popular destination ayithe ..World lo chala china cities untayi avi ani avali kadha mari... there is history and some places which are beyond this IT and money.. adhi telsina opukoru lite inka

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TampaChinnodu
Just now, TampaChinnodu said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TampaChinnodu
1 minute ago, TampaChinnodu said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnubhai_01
2 hours ago, SilentStriker said:

navyandhra is musugu jagga supporter , gamaninchali

buUIA89.gif chala kashtapduthunnadu 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now