H1 documentation motham lawyer and HR choosukuntunaru... OK Na??

srinima

Bhayya,

maa company lo H1 dhi motham documentation HR and Lawyer choosukuntunaru.... emian adigithey you don't need to worry about anything we will handle ani chepputhunaru... entha varaku namochu vellani..... HR and Lawyer are non-desis...... we are submitting the contract between the client and our contract which have sensitive information as well antunaru.... tension ga undhi... emina miss chestharu emo ani....

Just now, srinima said:

Bhayya,

maa company lo H1 dhi motham documentation HR and Lawyer choosukuntunaru.... emian adigithey you don't need to worry about anything we will handle ani chepputhunaru... entha varaku namochu vellani..... HR and Lawyer are non-desis...... we are submitting the contract between the client and our contract which have sensitive information as well antunaru.... tension ga undhi... emina miss chestharu emo ani....

followups chesuko proper ga.. vallaki company interest. neeedi career interest

FT lo general ga HR and company attorney handle cheskuntaru ivi, already mee company lo vere H-1 candidates unte they should know the procedure, lekapoyeena immigration attorneys can handle such stuff. Sit and relax. Good luck

Attorney emo RFE's common but we should be able to get H1 don't worry if you get a RFE antundhi... premium lo chesthey USCIS time saripoka first RFE isthundhi and they are buying sometime to know your case antundhi...

7 minutes ago, srinima said:

Attorney emo RFE's common but we should be able to get H1 don't worry if you get a RFE antundhi... premium lo chesthey USCIS time saripoka first RFE isthundhi and they are buying sometime to know your case antundhi...

Don’t believe this from attorneys, they said the same to my rfe saying it’s boiler plate and nothing to worry. They did not provide any information that is asked in rfe and told uscis in rfe response that they have provided everything and as per law they don’t need to give extra info. USCIS Vaadu 10 page denial letter with exact clauses in the law used as basis for denial ani deny chesadu. I had to return to India and had to reapply and got an rfe again. Btw maa attorney and para legal are also ladies and they have no clue.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, srinima said:

Bhayya,

client enti bro ?

8 minutes ago, starocky said:

Don’t believe this from attorneys, they said the same to my rfe saying it’s boiler plate and nothing to worry. They did not provide any information that is asked in rfe and told uscis in rfe response that they have provided everything and as per law they don’t need to give extra info. USCIS Vaadu 10 page denial letter with exact clauses in the law used as basis for denial ani deny chesadu. I had to return to India and had to reapply and got an rfe again. Btw maa attorney and para legal are also ladies and they have no clue.

damnnnnnn 

11 minutes ago, starocky said:

attorney ki kaakapothe inkevariki telustundi bloody fool laaga matladutunnav 

1 minute ago, BolliNakkesh said:

attorney ki kaakapothe inkevariki telustundi bloody fool laaga matladutunnav 

Attorneys also handle cases based on their previous experience and responses accepted by USCIS, now they are clueless as it potentially could be the first case they might have received after MAGA implementation and the previous responses are not being accepted. I consulted with murthy firm and they also said that the similar responses which were earlier accepted are now routinely being rejected.