Takeout tip .. boiling ..mandutundhi

SirRavindraJadeja

I tip 20% ..if not 25% if I really loved my plate.. and this been my custom all way through since my experience as a former legal hourly wage worker in food service.

And for takeouts..unless it's the special pizza place owned by corporate  or if they really have made my last order as planned, I don't drop tip in their jar box.

This butfalow wild wings guys

First -didn't get my order straight. 

Half way through the order I have to repeat my order again since he cant stack the list of more than two items in his memory. 

Soafter repeating the same order three times, he gets his order straight and puts the order in it's place.

40 minutes later as order gets ready for pickup , first thing this dignified young youth at receptionist asks me is 

Are you going to pay tip if you use card instead of cash ?

For a pickup order you are forcing me to give you tip by asking me on the face for screwing my last three orders ?

I throw him 1$ as a insult and he looks at my face and bill twice dumbfounded.

Dear buffalow wild wings , I am not going to give you a single dollar tip to u unless, otherwise you get my orders straight.

Thanks for the double insult. Never stopping by again.

10 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

I tip 20% ..if not 25% if I really loved my plate.. and this been my custom all way through since my experience as a former legal hourly wage worker in food service.

And for takeouts..unless it's the special pizza place owned by corporate  or if they really have made my last order as planned, I don't drop tip in their jar box.

Half way through the order I have to repeat my order again since he cant stack the list of more than two items in his memory. 

Soafter repeating the same order three times, he gets his order straight and puts the order in it's place.

40 minutes later as order gets ready for pickup , first thing this dignified young youth at receptionist asks me is 

For a pickup order you are forcing me to give you tip by asking me on the face for screwing my last three orders ?

Dear buffalow wild wings , I am not going to give you a single dollar tip to u unless, otherwise you get my orders straight.

Nee tappu kadhu baa adhi evado nee mundu vellina manodu ichi undadu leda edo godava 10guntadu and so veedu malla nuv isthavo ledo ani vade adigi untadu + andukane serving kuda bakwaas chesadu..manchi pani chesav visiri10gi dollar mukka le budhi ravali vadiki kuda

18 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

So sad to hear. Just a bad day anuko...

but what is use by venting out here? Dont they have a feedback channel or say it on their face?

1 minute ago, k2s said:

So sad to hear. Just a bad day anuko...

but what is use by venting out here? Dont they have a feedback channel or say it on their face?

Image result for brahmi drinking gif

• Haha 1

Last time same franchise

Bakka waiter gaadu you forgot something here Ani velu petti chupinchadu in tip section.

All these front desk guy does is put food in container and then in plastic bag with 2 napkins and expect me to gift 20% in tips ?

If you where my waitress for the day and took pain in arranging my table , brought water three times with smile on your face ,I would gladly tip you 25% for time and service.  

You are your selfless audacity in boldly asking customers tip on their face is deseprate attempt to encash little cash as your employer pays you peanuts. Change your job if you don't like to work as front desk guy with minimum wage.

3 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Last time same franchise

Bakka waiter gaadu you forgot something here Ani velu petti chupinchadu in tip section.

All these front desk guy does is put food in container and then in plastic bag with 2 napkins and expect me to gift 20% in tips ?

If you where my waitress for the day and took pain in arranging my table , brought water three times with smile on your face ,I would gladly tip you 25% for time and service.  

You are your selfless audacity in boldly asking customers tip on their face is deseprate attempt to encash little cash as your employer pays you peanuts. Change your job if you don't like to work as front desk guy with minimum wage.

Bhayya ha tip front desk vallaki velladu..waiters ke veltundi..take out pack chesina vallaki..aina ivvakkarledu le take out ki and vallu kuda ala adagakudadhu..

10 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Bhayya ha tip front desk vallaki velladu..waiters ke veltundi..take out pack chesina vallaki..aina ivvakkarledu le take out ki and vallu kuda ala adagakudadhu..

Adigithe ivochu..insult chesindu....not once two different occassions by 2 different. And his body language says he wantb15%.

It's like corporate asking them to be shameless  while training.

Just now, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Adigithe ivochu..insult chesindu....not once two different occassions by 2 different. And his body language says he wantb15%.

It's like corporate asking them to be shameless  while training.

Can’t agree more

9 hours ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Ali.gif 

oka hair salon loney 3 to 4 dollars evvalanipisthahdi togo ayitahy asalu evvanu ....veelu kuda evvaru ....but order chesianpuduu 15 percnet estah....naku ne laga evaru adagaledhu eppati varaku ...lucky you 

9 hours ago, LastManStanding said:

nope tips will be distributed to everyone in that shift ....waiters frontdesk andharu