• princeofheaven

• Bhia

• iPhoneX

• perugu_vada

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Bhia said:

AMSOL Delaware lo undedi, it’s no more 

he had 2000 consultants at one time in 2005

AMSOL aa , are you sure?  is he one of the partners?

naaku telisina valladi aa company

epudud ledu anuko

2 hours ago, Bhia said:

2000 consultants aa...dexxmma oka range lo sampadinchi untadu $$

1 hour ago, afdb2356 said:

epudud ledu anuko

yeah me also.. I don't think he owned any in AMSOL

7 hours ago, afdb2356 said:

epudud ledu anuko

yea AMSOL evaro subba raju kada ..

AMSOL is not owned by him. It’s owned by a fraud. There was a very big criminal case against the owner of amsol. Google about amsol and you will find. His name if Subba Raju Indukuri..

9 hours ago, Bhia said:

ayithe eedu kuda baga dochukone vellindu, myvisajobs lo banda boothulu unnayi reviews

FilledStar.pngEmptyStar.pngEmptyStar.pngEmptyStar.pngEmptyStar.png - Hope IRS deparment , close this company and send the whole management behind the bars - - ex-employee - 2/7/2012 - flag as inappropriate - comment
I am begging for my salary everymonth and still those dumb fellows not listening and telling weird stories everytime. how can i survive without pay from 8 months. They dont have the guts to attend phone calls. my paychck bounced 12 times in last 6months and That stupid mgmt guy is a cousin of the owner and will tell all kind of lies. Now they are telling new reasons company is under,financial problems and will settle my account later in installments if i join their newly started dummy company for high % salary & benefits. how can we believe their lies if they are not paying my hard earned money & not paying taxes since months even they got the full payment from the client months back. if you believe their story its end of life. I filed a serious complaint with dept and looking for justice. save ur life and career and avoid these money suckers

FilledStar.pngEmptyStar.pngEmptyStar.pngEmptyStar.pngEmptyStar.png - amsol group - - - 8/25/2011 - flag as inappropriate - comment
pls dont jointhis company

no pay for the current employees for past 9 months

FilledStar.pngEmptyStar.pngEmptyStar.pngEmptyStar.pngEmptyStar.png - Please do not join this Comany - - - 7/14/2011 - flag as inappropriate - comment
Have very bad experience working with Amsol, never respond to any of the calls and all the checks sent would bounce atlease once. Worest company I have ever came accross. Please don't ever think of Joining in this Company or its Sister companies.

FilledStar.pngFilledStar.pngEmptyStar.pngEmptyStar.pngEmptyStar.png - They don't have ethics - - - 5/9/2011 - flag as inappropriate - comment
They don't have Ethics.Please don't join with them.