CBN influence on Karnataka voters

Navyandhra

1 hour ago, batman2 said:

I am sure after demonetization your friends and colleagues in UP said bjp will lose there

I am sure after gst your friends and colleagues in Gujarat said bjp will lose there @3$%

nenu evarni convince cheyyaalani choodatledu, unnadi chepthunnaa, UP elachans apudu nenu no commented and moreover there was not much time gap between Bodi experiments and UP elachans. Gujarat elachans ki time gap undi, anduke Bodi gaani party ki majority thaggindi, it was not that easy for him to win. 

Even if I try to convince that Bodi got fkd up with both his experiments I know Bodi gaani likking batch will come and say that GST is UPA idea, there are excuses for everything, but results wont lie. Let us see if Bodi really stands a chance in karnataka.

BJP and its supporters can still think that nothing is wrong and perish, I got no problem with that. But truth will prevail. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sattipandu

• WHAT

• batman2

• Navyandhra

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

nenu evarni convince cheyyaalani choodatledu, unnadi chepthunnaa, UP elachans apudu nenu no commented and moreover there was not much time gap between Bodi experiments and UP elachans. Gujarat elachans ki time gap undi, anduke Bodi gaani party ki majority thaggindi, it was not that easy for him to win. 

Even if I try to convince that Bodi got fkd up with both his experiments I know Bodi gaani likking batch will come and say that GST is UPA idea, there are excuses for everything, but results wont lie. Let us see if Bodi really stands a chance in karnataka.

BJP and its supporters can still think that nothing is wrong and perish, I got no problem with that. But truth will prevail. 

ya normal ga after 6 consecutive terms in power many parties find it very easy to retain seats kadha.... and in gujarat bodi found it difficult to win and seats decreased......also it was a moral victory from congress *&*