client letter for en one be extension

sivanadha

1 hour ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas  ,

eh one extension  ki apply chestunnanu  .. client letter adigithe client gaadu vaadi own format lo estunnadu .. andulo job description emi ledu . edi vadu eche letter .. end date mention chestunnadu  ela .. eppudu vunna h1 expiring August 2018 .. enta adigina marchatam ledu .. 

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to confirm that the  [Client Name] has contracted for the services of [My Name] to work at our premise located at   [client Location] to work on this project.

XXX current contract expires on June 30, 2018. XXX typically works 40 hours per week and these projects are anticipated to continue on an ongoing basis beyond June 30.  Please note the [client Name ] does not employ or directly contract with [My name]. [client Name ] has contracted with [Vendor Name] to act as a staffing services provider on its behalf.

epudu vere job vetukovadam better anatara? lekapote ee letter to try cheyacha ... 

Next oche client, letter isthadu ani guarantee enti? Ivvala repu most of the clients ivvatledhu (depends manager though). Nuvvu same client daggara ekkuva rojulu ga working and mee manager tho rapport unte, explain him the situation. Ila already naa current visa expiring by August 2018 and mee letter lo project June 2018 ane undhi, so ilanti situations naa immigration status extend avvadhu visa kanna mundhe project expire avuthundhi ani, so mention at least until June 2019 ani. Some of my colleagues got approved for 3 years recently with 1year project duration mentioned on Vendor Management Company letter. Good luck

1 hour ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas  ,

eh one extension  ki apply chestunnanu  .. client letter adigithe client gaadu vaadi own format lo estunnadu .. andulo job description emi ledu . edi vadu eche letter .. end date mention chestunnadu  ela .. eppudu vunna h1 expiring August 2018 .. enta adigina marchatam ledu .. 

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is to confirm that the  [Client Name] has contracted for the services of [My Name] to work at our premise located at   [client Location] to work on this project.

XXX current contract expires on June 30, 2018. XXX typically works 40 hours per week and these projects are anticipated to continue on an ongoing basis beyond June 30.  Please note the [client Name ] does not employ or directly contract with [My name]. [client Name ] has contracted with [Vendor Name] to act as a staffing services provider on its behalf.

epudu vere job vetukovadam better anatara? lekapote ee letter to try cheyacha ... 

you should talk to your manager and explain the situation, if he is not able to give in client letter head in the required format, ask if he can just an email with job responsibilities, you can use that as addon

remember they dont have to do anything for you, it is how you convince them is the key to get secondary documentation... touch them in a way to make them compassionate about your situation.. dont demand

my client does not issue client letter, but they gave me letter stating their their policy does not allow them to issue one, but mentioned my company name and vendor name, and job title

4 people have provided me affidavits with job responsibilities and duration...my secondary docs changes everything hopefully for good

i am awaiting my approval.. but did not get a S   O R  F  E

its not easy hopping jobs anymore

13 minutes ago, srdh21 said:

you should talk to your manager and explain the situation, if he is not able to give in client letter head in the required format, ask if he can just an email with job responsibilities, you can use that as addon

remember they dont have to do anything for you, it is how you convince them is the key to get secondary documentation... touch them in a way to make them compassionate about your situation.. dont demand

my client does not issue client letter, but they gave me letter stating their their policy does not allow them to issue one, but mentioned my company name and vendor name, and job title

4 people have provided me affidavits with job responsibilities and duration...my secondary docs changes everything hopefully for good

i am awaiting my approval.. but did not get a S   O R  F  E

its not easy hopping jobs anymore

Bro can you share with me the affidivates ? Like striking the personal details ? 

13 hours ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas  ,

To Whom It May Concern:

June 30 2018 date lepincheyi.. job duties ni role thaggatuga anna two sentences raapivvu.. 

12 hours ago, srdh21 said:

alanti katravelli panulu chestarani telise you es cee ii yes vaadu call chestunnadu letter lo unna person ki... donga patralu pedite orriki vback velli new paper lo frieds pallilu ammukovaali.. dont suggest those things

When system is turning against you...you need to turn against the system man...tara taraluga America lo mana desi vasulu bratukutundi ilane