I casually hooked up with a guy who turned out to be my friend’s friend.

Spartan

I am an Indian girl in her mid 20s, working for a reasonably good job in Delhi NCR. In late January 2017, I happened to be representing my employing organization to an exhibition being held in Mumbai. It was a 5 day trip to Mumbai and I was supposed to just attend the events, connect with potential partners, collect data and come back. It was an exhibition where many small businessmen from across the country had come to participate and many of them were provided accommodations in same hotel.

There in the hotel I happened to come across a guy in early/mid 20s, very charming with good personality. While passing by the lounge, lift, reception or dining area, we happened to see each other several times a day and passed on smiles casually. On second day, we saw each other in the exhibition venue and he initiated the talk. He was a budding entrepreneur trying to establish his business and had come from Delhi to network with and find potential clients. In a boring exhibition, I felt happy to talk to someone charming, cute and nice, and from Delhi too. :) Little did I realized it would lead to a mess later.

Things were usual until 4th day of exhibition; we used to have breakfast, lunch and dinner mostly together, went to explore nearby areas, did some window shopping once too. But never did he or me crossed the line of decency once; no flirting, no casual hitting, etc. On forth day, they had organized networking dinner and most of the participants were enjoying like it was last day of their lives. Boozing, bitching and flirting around with even potential clients, leave any girl. :P I was not saved either.

I was getting irritated with the crowd. Although he seemed to have been enjoying the party, he asked if we should go out or away and I instantly agreed. We thought of going out but then he said it’s already too late and both of us were tired, so we should go to our hotel. We were sitting in his room when he started flirting. From “on very first day, I found you so attractive” to “you look so pretty; why don’t you have a boyfriend?” to “you are gorgeous, you’re in wrong profession”. He was on flirting spree; I don’t know if it all were under the influence of alcohol or what, but I was kind of liking it too. He suddenly asked for a kiss and before I could say no, he was already too close to avoid. Next moment we were kissing and making out. This continued for about 10–15 min. and I realized it was not right, so I excused myself and left for my own room. Although I had had a terrible break up just few weeks back and was feeling like being wanted badly, I just couldn’t allow this to happen further. I came back to my room and was feeling like an idiot. I couldn’t believe I was regretting for having left his room. And lo and behold, the intercom phone rang. It was him saying sorry for all that. He asked if I am mad. I said it’s okay. To which he replied that he is missing my presence and wanted to come over. IDK what went into my mind that moment, I said okay. In another 2 minutes, he was in my room, all dressed up as I had left, looking like a cute innocent idiot kid, smiling wide. I just couldn’t control myself and jumped on to him. Next minute, we’re into each other, exploring with our tongues into our mouth. Later we did it. To my utter surprise, he was carrying safety and I didn’t get a chance to say no when he asked for it. That night was little longer; he was on to it again in the morning before he left for his room. Later that day, it was bit awkward but kinda okay. We left with happy note promising we will try to keep in touch with each other in Delhi too; inside I just didn’t want that to happen, ever again.

Now when I was back to my routine life, I did miss him sometimes. The other day my Facebook suggested if I knew him. IT was probably because I had saved his number in my phonebook and he turned out to be a friend of my existing friend. Now I am afraid what would happen if he comes to know about all this. Totally regretting for my acts and irresponsible lust. I just hope it doesn’t go any further anymore.

exhibition details iste next yr mem bhi try seskuntam %$#$