She left me because I was unable to make love to her.

Spartan

We both studied in a same college, class, and were best friends. We graduated and it was time to leave college. I am a South Indian, born and brought up in west of India and she is from south. Our friendship was awesome. We used to share everything. It got on like a house on fire.

One night, before few days left for me to leave for my home town, we chatted. It was 2am when I proposed her. I resisted myself throughout this days but that night I couldn't. I had a fear to loose my best friend. Anyhow I proposed and she accepted me. I was happy and shocked. Now, I don't look great. I am black, short (some 5.5") and was never in a relationship. She was center of attention for whole class. Some 14 boys had already proposed her who looked way better than me.

After that beautiful acceptance we went to sleep. I woke up at 10 next morning and everything seemed like a dream. I took my phone and saw the messages to cross check and it was not a dream, I was happy. I called, she picked and scolded for making her wait. I met her one time and we parted. I went back to my hometown.

It was 3months since our relationship, we decided to meet. I took a train to Chennai and we met. I experienced my 1st ever kiss. It was electrifying. I was 24 during that time. I still remember that scene. We departed.

We met again after 6months. By the time I got a job and she was pursuing a pgd course at a prestigious college. We planned our wildest fantasy. We planned to stay together. I was excited. She too was. It is a famous Christian Shrine where we decided to stay. Did I forgot to tell she is a Christian and I am a Hindu But it didn't matter us.

The day arrived. I took a train leaving my Diwali celebration behind and travelled 1500kms. I was excited. I picked her up from her college and we headed towards the destination. Now I am a virgin and had no good knowledge about sex. We were in a room. We had a quality time. Just a oral sex. I never forced her in anything. She always appreciated me for this. We left.

One year passed, I was longing to meet my sweetheart. I called her my wife and she called me darling. We met once again at same place, same resort, same room. That night she gave me license to hit the bottom. I was cleve, I bought condoms in advance though never knew how to use it. But never showed it in front of her that I didn't know. Had seen many softcore videos in my teenage so gave a try. We were going well. She loved me on bed. I loved her as my future. I tried to penetrate and she screamed, it scared me. I didn't want to hurt her. She always panicked about this moment. I looked like fool. I started sweating. I didn't want to hurt my girl. I was so foolish. She hugged me and said it's OK we will try once again. My manhood had shrunk by the time. I was nervous for the 1st time. I never had any rough experience like this. My friends used to visit prostitutes, had hook ups. I always lead my life as some one from old school. Infact she liked me for this virtues.

Back to bed room scene. We tried once again and I had a clear vision. I started and again I failed as it hurt her. I was hurting my girl. How can a guy hurt a girl he loves. She said I was hurting. I left the sex for post marriage and we left.

Few months passed she started avoiding me. And latter she said I was bad at bed and she can see no future with someone who knew nothing about sex.

I could have penetrated but it would have hurt her. I loved my girl so much that I couldn't think of hurting her, didn't even made love to her cause it might hurt her.

This incidence left me devastated. My self-confidence shattered. I don't like to look myself in mirror. I was in a depression for months and didn't speak to anyone about this. Today my heart feels a bit lighter.

19 minutes ago, Spartan said:

We both studied in a same college, class, and were best friends. We graduated and it was time to leave college. I am a South Indian, born and brought up in west of India and she is from south. Our friendship was awesome. We used to share everything. It got on like a house on fire.

One night, before few days left for me to leave for my home town, we chatted. It was 2am when I proposed her. I resisted myself throughout this days but that night I couldn't. I had a fear to loose my best friend. Anyhow I proposed and she accepted me. I was happy and shocked. Now, I don't look great. I am black, short (some 5.5") and was never in a relationship. She was center of attention for whole class. Some 14 boys had already proposed her who looked way better than me.

After that beautiful acceptance we went to sleep. I woke up at 10 next morning and everything seemed like a dream. I took my phone and saw the messages to cross check and it was not a dream, I was happy. I called, she picked and scolded for making her wait. I met her one time and we parted. I went back to my hometown.

It was 3months since our relationship, we decided to meet. I took a train to Chennai and we met. I experienced my 1st ever kiss. It was electrifying. I was 24 during that time. I still remember that scene. We departed.

We met again after 6months. By the time I got a job and she was pursuing a pgd course at a prestigious college. We planned our wildest fantasy. We planned to stay together. I was excited. She too was. It is a famous Christian Shrine where we decided to stay. Did I forgot to tell she is a Christian and I am a Hindu But it didn't matter us.

The day arrived. I took a train leaving my Diwali celebration behind and travelled 1500kms. I was excited. I picked her up from her college and we headed towards the destination. Now I am a virgin and had no good knowledge about sex. We were in a room. We had a quality time. Just a oral sex. I never forced her in anything. She always appreciated me for this. We left.

One year passed, I was longing to meet my sweetheart. I called her my wife and she called me darling. We met once again at same place, same resort, same room. That night she gave me license to hit the bottom. I was cleve, I bought condoms in advance though never knew how to use it. But never showed it in front of her that I didn't know. Had seen many softcore videos in my teenage so gave a try. We were going well. She loved me on bed. I loved her as my future. I tried to penetrate and she screamed, it scared me. I didn't want to hurt her. She always panicked about this moment. I looked like fool. I started sweating. I didn't want to hurt my girl. I was so foolish. She hugged me and said it's OK we will try once again. My manhood had shrunk by the time. I was nervous for the 1st time. I never had any rough experience like this. My friends used to visit prostitutes, had hook ups. I always lead my life as some one from old school. Infact she liked me for this virtues.

Back to bed room scene. We tried once again and I had a clear vision. I started and again I failed as it hurt her. I was hurting my girl. How can a guy hurt a girl he loves. She said I was hurting. I left the sex for post marriage and we left.

Few months passed she started avoiding me. And latter she said I was bad at bed and she can see no future with someone who knew nothing about sex.

I could have penetrated but it would have hurt her. I loved my girl so much that I couldn't think of hurting her, didn't even made love to her cause it might hurt her.

This incidence left me devastated. My self-confidence shattered. I don't like to look myself in mirror. I was in a depression for months and didn't speak to anyone about this. Today my heart feels a bit lighter.

she should contact our @Odale aka @Khan_Dada_ aka our @TOM_BHAYYA

deeinki okate solution.. by runner ni pettukuni bari loki digatame %$#$