Life is gonna flip in a matter of second

ranku_mogudu

21 minutes ago, Spartan said:

orini ninane kada.. Ramayanam gurinchi disco cheskuntu unde..

idanta ela jargindi..

take care of health @ranku_mogudu

and rest of the folks as well.

Yeah... mostly evening ki release chestha andhi pcp

12 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Reasons cheppara.. 

Iiver inflammation prasthuthaniki ecg and ultrasound lo telisindhi. Inko kasepatlo CT scan chesi inka chudham annaru

3 minutes ago, WHAT said:

take care bro 

To everyone 
please give first priority to family not work/money 
50 years vachaka ee work appraisals money 5bhk $350k net .... ivi evi happiness ivvavu..... 
family wife kids parents tho spend chesina time matrame you can recall

TRAVEL as much as you can 
LIVE IN PRESENT ALWAYS - ee roju em avuthado teliyani life kosam stress ekkuva tisukokandi.... be always happy
spend more time with family ....
kids ne settle cheyali, bank balance picha lite...  life ela lead cheyali , stress, relationship values cheppandi 

one important thing #LIFE INSURANCE tisukondi asap

Ivanni realise ayyi decision teesukuni inko 10 days undhi anaga out of blue debba man... its okay for now as it supports much stronger to my will and makes me realize that you may look healthy and busy and active and your annual check ups may come out well.... but this machine you never know when it is going to shut down suddenly

16 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Ivanni realise ayyi decision teesukuni inko 10 days undhi anaga out of blue debba man... its okay for now as it supports much stronger to my will and makes me realize that you may look healthy and busy and active and your annual check ups may come out well.... but this machine you never know when it is going to shut down suddenly

Devullu .....Deyyaalu theddu lu estey inthey baa.....itney magic choopistaar aliens....@3$%

chill baa....keep calm and say jai balayya

1 minute ago, Raasko said:

Devullu .....Deyyaalu theddu lu estey inthey baa.....itney magic choopistaar aliens....@3$%

@3$%

1 minute ago, Raasko said:

lol.... antha speed reaction untunda bro

1 minute ago, WHAT said:

lol.... antha speed reaction untunda bro

Constant monitoring untundhi bro andhari meedha

CBN

real time governance laaga @3$%

3 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Constant monitoring untundhi bro andhari meedha

CBN

real time governance laaga @3$%

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

Data analytics chesi audience ni target chestharu man. 

@3$%

1 hour ago, WHAT said:

take care bro 

To everyone 
please give first priority to family not work/money 
50 years vachaka ee work appraisals money 5bhk $350k net .... ivi evi happiness ivvavu..... 
family wife kids parents tho spend chesina time matrame you can recall

TRAVEL as much as you can 
LIVE IN PRESENT ALWAYS - ee roju em avuthado teliyani life kosam stress ekkuva tisukokandi.... be always happy
spend more time with family ....
kids ne settle cheyali, bank balance picha lite...  life ela lead cheyali , stress, relationship values cheppandi 

one important thing #LIFE INSURANCE tisukondi asap

life should be counted in experiences and memories not in number of bedrooms in your house or money in your bank.. 

14 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Sad but true. I had been pretty much stressed for a couple of monthsdue to extreme pressure at work as we were working on productionalization of billions of $ data. I had spent additional hours post long work hours and this DB ofcourse was a stress buster.

Today we got a okay and we worked arse off as they want to make sure as soon as possible as i would be going to India in a few days. 

Today was really a critical day as we were waiting for a signoff fron business and they flew from east coast. With stress and junk to dunk as breaks were minimal few weeks, I finally got things done and all were happy. In while the discussion is going on, I just needed to give them nothing from my end unless they ask for specific. But still it was completely uncertain as there is always a possibility of slip in the requirement. Got some decent time spent in DB to take off that stress and discuss in detail.

cut to the next second after office, we all went to a bar to get a toast and done.  I almost came near my  home. Was feeling acute pain in the right side of chest and thought it was gastric due to junk and spicy eating abd thought of taking pepto bismol after going home. Next I see awake is on a bed in the emergency room. No one know when it hits and next is luck

you probably had a NDE (Near Death experience).. you may not seem to remember  any memories after the initial event... it could be possible that you can recover those in future by doing meditation.. trust me you will be totally different person from now on.. most of the changes will be for your own good, health will be fragile.. dont get into the same situation again.. there are no second chances  (not even second NDE's).. research about NDE

first principal, remember work is just one of the several priorities of life not the only one

we need to work to ensure to provide enough for the family, dont live life as if you need to retire by 45, its truly not possible, things will only come by time

do not be so obsessive about work, if there are such stressful moments again, go for a walk and take a  deep breath and even talk to strangers you may meet outside at smoke area or cafe to relieve from stress.

start doing meditation daily for 15 mins twice everyday

it will take 4-5 yrs for you to what you were day before the event happened health wise

watch out for anxiety..such events do trigger anxiety within the next 2 years...talk to your family and let them observe your behavior changes...best remedy is eat good diet.. good fat such as coconut oil and ghee.. dont fall for low fat .. there are enough material and evidence out there to prove low fat diets cause heart attacks.. transfat is the culprit not saturated fats found in coconut oil and ghee

no deep fried foods, eat foods that improve your nutrition profile.. food is medicine. add high quality omega 3 fish oils or krill oil

i bet that your HDL cholesterol may have fallen under 25.. you can improve this by adding water soaked nuts to your diet, add an avocado as breakfast daily

eat foods that are rich in arginine (https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-high-arginine-foods#what-it-does)

all the above is based on my research and mot not apply to you entirely

21 minutes ago, srdh21 said:

you probably had a NDE (Near Death experience).. you may not seem to remember  any memories after the initial event... it could be possible that you can recover those in future by doing meditation.. trust me you will be totally different person from now on.. most of the changes will be for your own good, health will be fragile.. dont get into the same situation again.. there are no second chances  (not even second NDE's).. research about NDE

first principal, remember work is just one of the several priorities of life not the only one

we need to work to ensure to provide enough for the family, dont live life as if you need to retire by 45, its truly not possible, things will only come by time

do not be so obsessive about work, if there are such stressful moments again, go for a walk and take a  deep breath and even talk to strangers you may meet outside at smoke area or cafe to relieve from stress.

start doing meditation daily for 15 mins twice everyday

it will take 4-5 yrs for you to what you were day before the event happened health wise

watch out for anxiety..such events do trigger anxiety within the next 2 years...talk to your family and let them observe your behavior changes...best remedy is eat good diet.. good fat such as coconut oil and ghee.. dont fall for low fat .. there are enough material and evidence out there to prove low fat diets cause heart attacks.. transfat is the culprit not saturated fats found in coconut oil and ghee

no deep fried foods, eat foods that improve your nutrition profile.. food is medicine. add high quality omega 3 fish oils or krill oil

i bet that your HDL cholesterol may have fallen under 25.. you can improve this by adding water soaked nuts to your diet, add an avocado as breakfast daily

eat foods that are rich in arginine (https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-high-arginine-foods#what-it-does)

all the above is based on my research and mot not apply to you entirely

Thank you Brother :)

lately I have seen very less threads in this DB where people just either think this is a fake or this is mods srategy and try to mock around. I was a bit hesitant when I was about to post and my gut feeling was that many in this DB are int he DB due to stress from work, family and other personals and try to create their alter ego personality here and was definitely expecting mockery. But there are few people in DB who immediately PM-ed me and even called them and few messaged me  and I am open to talk. I don't or never am afraid to live in disguise. Being said that, I have to be yet monitored  all day today and may be discharged tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Thank you Brother :)

lately I have seen very less threads in this DB where people just either think this is a fake or this is mods srategy and try to mock around. I was a bit hesitant when I was about to post and my gut feeling was that many in this DB are int he DB due to stress from work, family and other personals and try to create their alter ego personality here and was definitely expecting mockery. But there are few people in DB who immediately PM-ed me and even called them and few messaged me  and I am open to talk. I don't or never am afraid to live in disguise. Being said that, I have to be yet monitored  all day today and may be discharged tomorrow.

wish you speedy recovery..i dont think one can post a pakodi thread about a health condition.. ignore such people

its true that lot of people come to DB to divert their stress