single life forever ela untundi

vendettaa

Yeah it will be good now and after sometime you will feel bad when your friends, colleagues, relatives are busy with their loved ones and you are the least priority .. if you really wanna be single and wants peaceful life join  brahmakunaris spiritual world ...

1 minute ago, cosmopolitan said:

This is very difficult one .. i know one guy he has lot of money.. pelli chesukoledhu..now he feels bad.. when he sees his friends and their children. its tough decision to be single    %$#$

nuvvu pakkanoditho compare chesukunte eppudu edupe bro..daniki musalodu avvadam varaku aganavasaram ledu..antha pillalu kavali ante adopt chesukovachu and pelli ante eppudaina chesukovachu daniki age restriction ledu...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Demigod said:

nuvvu pakkanoditho compare chesukunte eppudu edupe bro..daniki musalodu avvadam varaku aganavasaram ledu..antha pillalu kavali ante adopt chesukovachu and pelli ante eppudaina chesukovachu daniki age restriction ledu...

i think he lost interest.. you need to know how to spend money.. chala mandhiki thelidhu.. may be he is one of those guys. also to remain single is a big decision and people will realize it after some years like tom said.

4 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Yeah it will be good now and after sometime you will feel bad when your friends, colleagues, relatives are busy with their loved ones and you are the least priority .. if you really wanna be single and wants peaceful life join  brahmakunaris spiritual world ...

Not intrested in brahmakumaris

want to meet yogis and search for my guru in himalayan region 

3 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

i think he lost interest.. you need to know how to spend money.. chala mandhiki thelidhu.. may be he is one of those guys. also to remain single is a big decision and people will realize it after some years like tom said.

I am she not he

nothing fascinates me jewwllery properties but want money so that I stay independent n it fulfills my basic needs and I love my work,money is biproduct

1 minute ago, cosmopolitan said:

right now being single... its a developing trend bro west lo aithe..its due to lot of reasons..

I just want to share a joke y people are staying single these days.. (its just for fun...sexist.. sadist ani na meeda padi chavakandi...)

Remove s3x from a relationship and you discover that over 90% of ladies have nothing to offer in relationships

Remove money from a relationship and you will discover that over 90% of ladies wont see a reason to be in that relationship..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

Scared of getting into relationships 

marriage ante bhaymestundi ,marriage ante manashanti potundemo ani doubt vestundi apdapdu

single life spiritual ga exploring life ela untundi 

full ga life enjoy cheyali world travel cheyali 

non materialistic avvali esp spiritual 

vadhu...herpes vastadi

1 minute ago, Demigod said:

right now being single... its a developing trend bro west lo aithe..its due to lot of reasons..

I just want to share a joke y people are staying single these days.. (its just for fun...sexist.. sadist ani na meeda padi chavakandi...)

Remove s3x from a relationship and you discover that over 90% of ladies have nothing to offer in relationships

Remove money from a relationship and you will discover that over 90% of ladies wont see a reason to be in that relationship..

brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236