situation of psycock after tdp losing 2019 elections

KammalamFlower

pichi vadayi maritntha pichi ekki devalayam lanti parliament mundu dharna chestada? leka will he spend rest of his life thinking cbn as pm of the world?

lol.. aa labour country tho naku sambandham ledu... and I am not that much concered for 2019.. 2014 was crutial.. and cbn did what needs to be done for my state.. 20years development 5years lo chesi chupinchadu..

4 minutes ago, KammalamFlower said:

pichi vadayi maritntha pichi ekki devalayam lanti parliament mundu dharna chestada? leka will he spend rest of his life thinking cbn as pm of the world?

Musaloudu suicide seskuntadu afdb pulkas kosam special suicide hotline create cheyali manam 

4 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Related image

nuvvu dream machine anna time machine anna... with out cbn.. 20years tarwata meru ade realize avutaru.. that's fact.. you don't have that vision and expertise to analyze..

5 minutes ago, psycopk said:

lol.. aa labour country tho naku sambandham ledu... and I am not that much concered for 2019.. 2014 was crutial.. and cbn did what needs to be done for my state.. 20years development 5years lo chesi chupinchadu..

true..  keeping 30000 acres river coast for planned development is gonna be trend setting strategy.. just start aithe.. 5 years chalu.. center lo full majority BJP government undadame minus.  2019 not gonna be same for central govt

1 minute ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

true..  keeping 30000 acres river coast for planned development is gonna be trend setting strategy.. just start aithe.. 5 years chalu.. center lo full majority BJP government undadame minus.  2019 not gonna be same for central govt

sorry samara.. no time to fight with you all.. but that's what I feel.. 

9 minutes ago, psycopk said:

LoL.1qNee kamedy ni 10gooooo

9 minutes ago, psycopk said:

raoramesh.gif?1367783669

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

nuvvu dream machine anna time machine anna... with out cbn.. 20years tarwata meru ade realize avutaru.. that's fact.. you don't have that vision and expertise to analyze..

only slaves on time machine have that vision antav anthena Related image

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

U turn was his biggest mistake uncle he is a gone case..come to reality 

evadiki vayya U turn?? vijay sai tho blow job ipstu aviswasam petide adi U turn kadu..

rajenama cheyandi.. next gov nundi bayataku randi… nenu maddatu kudagata.. JFC ani committee ani peti silent mode loki denkenillan PK gadidi U turn kadu..

Sincere ga state development chusukuntu… projects kadudu.. center tho fight chestuna cbn emo U turn... chee.. time waste disco.. brainless fools..