Ram charan and Allu Arjun Marriage's are Arranged not Love stories

bhaigan

31 minutes ago, Amrita said:

My comment is not about mega family or upasana its about this superficial statement

+_(

Bhayya Upasana face chusi kooda love marriage ani anipistondi ante emi artham.

Ok let me explain again ... Looks tho first sight lo padipoye face kadu Upasana di, interview lo love marriage cheppadu ante I am truly skeptical because of the financial fuss they made about it. I don't buy their words. Anyways they are happy couple, I won't judge anymore

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bhaigan

• dasara_bullodu

• Amrita

• Kool_SRG

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Ok let me explain again ... Looks tho first sight lo padipoye face kadu Upasana di, interview lo love marriage cheppadu ante I am truly skeptical because of the financial fuss they made about it. I don't buy their words. Anyways they are happy couple, I won't judge anymore

I didn't talk about them i talked about a superficial comment that ppl fall for looks.  I think u didn't understand context. 

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I didn't talk about them i talked about a superficial comment that ppl fall for looks.  Looks like u didn't understand context.

Way too idealistic

Also as per the love story theory, if Upasana was a middle class girl her life would have grandly ducked by now

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Way too idealistic

For you i guess not for me at least. Matured and practical ppl look for compatibility, long term happiness and many other things not just superficial and materialistic things in a marriage. 

7 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Bhayya Upasana face chusi kooda love marriage ani anipistondi ante emi artham

Nuvvu serri bob face kuda chusi cheppu @3$%

Image result for actor ram charan before surgery

8 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Way too idealistic

Also as per the love story theory, if Upasana was a middle class girl her life would have grandly ducked by now

I repeat i never talked about A B C or Upasana.  We cant agree on this so take it easy.

Just now, Amrita said:

I repeat i never talked about A B C or Upasana.  We cant agree on this so take it easy.

Oh sry I thought I replied to your generalized comment, Oh yeah indeed. Anyways agreed to disagree chill

• 2 weeks later...

http://news.fullhyderabad.com/hyderabad-news/allu-arjun-sneha-reddy-marriage-arranged-not-love-marriage-2357.html

Allu Arjun's Marriage Arranged

Allu Arjun's father Allu Aravind has clarified that his son was not going for a love marriage.
Hyderabad | 4th November 2010

Film producer and father of actor Allu Arjun, Allu Aravind, on Thursday, sought to dispel rumours regarding his son's marriage with the daughter of an educationalist.

Interacting with a private television channel, Aravind said that despite rumours floating in the Telugu film industry and the general public, his son's upcoming marriage was not the result of a love affair, but was arranged by the bride's and groom's parents.

The producer said that the marriage will take place 'most probably' in the last week of February next year. The final dates will be decided only after Allu Arjun completes the film, 'Badrinath'.

Aravind hoped that the shooting for the film would be completed by the end of January. He also added that preparations for the marriage would begin after this.

Sneha Reddy is the daughter of business tycoon Sankar Reddy, who owns a college in Ibrahimpatnam. Sneha completed her graduation in Hyderabad, and her M S in computers from the US.

On Tue Apr 10 2018 at 9:18 PM, bhaigan said:

iddaridi arranged marriage kada mari love marriage ani media dwara viral enduku chesaru

Allu valladhi balavanthapu love... Bale untadhi 

Ram valladhi child hood friends... It's ok...

Love marriage ae

3 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Allu valladhi balavanthapu love... Bale untadhi 

Ram valladhi child hood friends... It's ok...

Love marriage ae

http://news.fullhyderabad.com/hyderabad-news/allu-arjun-sneha-reddy-marriage-arranged-not-love-marriage-2357.html

Allu Arjun's father Allu Aravind has clarified that his son was not going for a love marriage.

Film producer and father of actor Allu Arjun, Allu Aravind, on Thursday, sought to dispel rumours regarding his son's marriage with the daughter of an educationalist.

Interacting with a private television channel, Aravind said that despite rumours floating in the Telugu film industry and the general public, his son's upcoming marriage was not the result of a love affair, but was arranged by the bride's and groom's parents.

The producer said that the marriage will take place 'most probably' in the last week of February next year. The final dates will be decided only after Allu Arjun completes the film, 'Badrinath'.

Aravind hoped that the shooting for the film would be completed by the end of January. He also added that preparations for the marriage would begin after this.

Sneha Reddy is the daughter of business tycoon Sankar Reddy, who owns a college in Ibrahimpatnam. Sneha completed her graduation in Hyderabad, and her M S in computers from the US.

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Interacting with a private television channel, Aravind said that despite rumours floating in the Telugu film industry and the general public, his son's upcoming marriage was not the result of a love affair, but was arranged by the bride's and groom's parents.

Naku anta.com lo telisina story...

Allu di one side love.. ammai vallani bibachanga ibandhi petti pelli chesukunnadu anta... Apputike hit lu unnayi.. manodiki.. it's ok..