I want to address one thing

kittaya

4 minutes ago, Demigod said:

so the basis of caste and who fall under which caste is written in the religious doctrine (any religion not only Hinduism)?

you tell if you know of a worse codified system of hierarchy, that destroyed hindu society's creative and productive potential, than the caste system, in any other religion.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

you tell if you know of a worse codified system of hierarchy, that destroyed hindu society's creative and productive potential, than the caste system, in any other religion.

basically i dream to see world where no body follows any religion and believe any god. coming to the caste system in hindu religion i believe it was created by the individuals/communities who had control at that time(control means having knowledge, money..etc) and we are still in those clutches which is a pity. I think the country(i mean this part of the land) was the most developed and richest in the world(why was it that way if this religion had so many castes?) and after the invasions and colonial rule this is where we stand. so i do not think the religion has nothing to do with it...i believe these religions were created just like castes in Hinduism  to control the individual behavior.. so i think we need to find a new way to address this problem rather than looking it through a religious view... 

47 minutes ago, Demigod said:

basically i dream to see world where no body follows any religion and believe any god. coming to the caste system in hindu religion i believe it was created by the individuals/communities who had control at that time(control means having knowledge, money..etc) and we are still in those clutches which is a pity. I think the country(i mean this part of the land) was the most developed and richest in the world(why was it that way if this religion had so many castes?) and after the invasions and colonial rule this is where we stand. so i do not think the religion has nothing to do with it...i believe these religions were created just like castes in Hinduism  to control the individual behavior.. so i think we need to find a new way to address this problem rather than looking it through a religious view... 

Vadu Ready movie lo Brahmi lantodu..vadi own world lo untadu and andulo vade genius...andaru telivi takkuva..every media, every book, every person andaru vanikante takkuva..Tesla,Einstien etc bachalu mandoi talent mundu ha world lo..Hindus lo castes kottukuntunnaru ante they are still better than muslims..Sunnis vs shias endi champude ga? Rohingyas ki shelter ivvaledani edupu mari ha Rohingyas enni edava panulu chesaru and Pakistan lo Hindu la ni savadengute edupu leda? Love da christians lo undara..e US lo ne Evalangelicals, Mormons,Catholics love da andaru kottukoni chastunte..ilanti dummy gallaki reply ichi time waste cheyaku..let them live in their own world where KA Paul is their CM and Mandakrishna is their HM. 

3 hours ago, LastManStanding said:

Vadu Ready movie lo Brahmi lantodu..vadi own world lo untadu and andulo vade genius...andaru telivi takkuva..every media, every book, every person andaru vanikante takkuva..Tesla,Einstien etc bachalu mandoi talent mundu ha world lo..Hindus lo castes kottukuntunnaru ante they are still better than muslims..Sunnis vs shias endi champude ga? Rohingyas ki shelter ivvaledani edupu mari ha Rohingyas enni edava panulu chesaru and Pakistan lo Hindu la ni savadengute edupu leda? Love da christians lo undara..e US lo ne Evalangelicals, Mormons,Catholics love da andaru kottukoni chastunte..ilanti dummy gallaki reply ichi time waste cheyaku..let them live in their own world where KA Paul is their CM and Mandakrishna is their HM. 

@3$% padukunna padmanabha simha ni mallee lepoddu 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Demigod said:

caste is not about controlling individual behaviour man. It controls how groups are segregated, and the only way they can get out of this segregation is through usurpation of power. eg. marathas. There was never a golden age. What India has today is the closest to its golden age, and the future will be better. i.e. if Hindutva people can be kept in check.

I dream of a world without humans.. where everybody just walks over a cliff at the same time. and the unlucky ones who survive be eaten by a tiger.

5 hours ago, LastManStanding said:

telugu cinemalu ekkuva choosthey burra peragadu ani artham ayyindi.