Car collision— need suggestions

Chitti01

35 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

friends tho coordinate cheskoni minimal finance burden tho issue solve cheskovatam lo thappendi kaka?

Kondaru vuntaru ke kaka, vallu jara kanoon khayalat ekuva vuntadi, avasaranikante ekuva vuntadi...vallu edi kuda oka pattu na oppukoru

#Chatak_Dhamak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• chittimallu2

• Picha lite

• Quickgun_murugan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Chutiye...! Induke ra ayya mimmalni ITEM anedi

intaki chillara jamainda cinema ticket ki ?

Ayindi ra Howlee vachi kuduvu ne mokana denguthaaa ade chillara:lol: 

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Effect ayitadi ante katuko mari $5k. Ledu ante deal with the car owner, renew the registration, ask your friend to add in insurance, then ask the other car owner to file a claim...co-ordinate with other car owner to cook up a story and claim insurance....that’s the easy way out..! 

Friend ki insurance perugutadi ante...let the other guy take care if the raise in premium. 

Inka student status ae kada, emi BMW 6 series emaina kontunada where insurance premiums would effect his life so much ? 

firing on wrong id. im not the TS

2 hours ago, Picha lite said:

Ayindi ra Howlee vachi kuduvu ne mokana denguthaaa ade chillara:lol: 

Arey nee mokam la cheppu....cinema ticket paisal jama ainaya ? Kasepu theatre bayata adukko, fans evado okadu kanukarinchi Ichestadu ticket...chudduv le movie...chusi mgudu

16 hours ago, Chitti01 said:

Met with an accident and its my fault. I dont have insurance and car doesnt have a registration number(not my car). Person didnt call the cops at the time and took pictures of car, license and number plate. Now Asking me $5k for the damage(he got collision center damage estimation with him which is $5k). I am a student and i dont have that much money, he is planning to proceed legally incase if i am not willing to pay him the damage amount. 

***Please help me and suggest me, i am a student and i dont have money. I would be thankful for your help.****

vaadu cops ki endhuku call cheyyaledhu...nee dhaggara insurance and registration rendu levu ani thelisi kooda?

number leni car drive cheyyatam is a crime no?

16 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

induke kaka, chatak dhamak annadi...

already issue jarigipoindi...accident ayindi...a time phase la report cheyaledu...ipudu poi palana date roju na car dobbesindi police ani chepithe, vaade return la arey maidanam makede ani 4 boothulu titti elakodtadu...

You can only report the car is stolen after it is stolen , in the report he can clearly mention that car was stolen on april 18 the evening and was parked back in it's original place without my consent. 

Then insurance might consider it as colleteral damage ..... Vadishtam...

17 hours ago, Chitti01 said:

Met with an accident and its my fault. I dont have insurance and car doesnt have a registration number(not my car). Person didnt call the cops at the time and took pictures of car, license and number plate. Now Asking me $5k for the damage(he got collision center damage estimation with him which is $5k). I am a student and i dont have that much money, he is planning to proceed legally incase if i am not willing to pay him the damage amount. 

***Please help me and suggest me, i am a student and i dont have money. I would be thankful for your help.****

First thing is talk to him, try to negotiate as much as possible or ask him to give you the car and you get it fixed it anywhere for cheaper cost.. And another thing is may be cops cant solve it as they werent present at the scene of crime... Ask him to co operate or tell him that you can deny your involvement phone lo matladu no msgs

The best option is to pay.

HOWEVER, do no pay him directly by CASH. 

Tell him you will pay to the Collision center

OR Give him Check for the amount he asked.

By mistake if you give him money, there is no proof that you paid him. so he can blackmail you for more money.