Babu Gogineni is an anarchist.

uttermost

I thought he was an uppercaste new age atheist Hindutva humanist prick. But he says he's influenced by MN Roy.

so he's a marxist. and he says that he doesn't believe in institutions, which makes him at the least an anarcho communist.

Yay!!!

But I disapprove his soft way of talking, and insistence of using laws, and regulations to make his point. FAIL!!

His disapproval of violent methods is also a huge turn off. BULLSHIT!!

humans do not deserve that kind of soft arguments bordering on 'law and order', and in fact most arguments that focus on 'law and order' end up serving the assholes who follow these 'law and order'. Humans understand only projection of power, and will line up to suck the dciks of those who can congregate that power.

Since Anarchists cannot concentrate power for themselves or their group, the next best thing is create chaos to delegitimise the current structure.

So, pls Mr. Gogineni accept violent methods, and come and throw a few rocks at public transport, and even empty private vehicles. Steal a few groceries from your local store, and generally create mayhem.

@3$% 

Just now, sattipandu said:

Helloooo 

come stand in queue like all of us

line starts from there.............

actually I don't have to stand in line. I always run away from people who project power, until I can get to a place from where I can piss on them without consequences.

55 minutes ago, uttermost said:

actually I don't have to stand in line. I always run away from people who project power, until I can get to a place from where I can piss on them without consequences.

nuvvemanna thopaaa, priveleged aaa??? stfu and fall in line 

7 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

nuvvemanna thopaaa, priveleged aaa??? stfu and fall in line 

yes, I'm privileged enough to never have to bother to deal with those in power, and still manage to survive.