Office lo okadu parent surgery ki "Gofundme" create chesi , aa dabbulu tho Car konnadu

chedugudu_chidambaram

2 hours ago, lifesucksbad said:

either to cops or gofundme contact person evaranna vunte...

Gofundme doesn't work that way. However I have a better idea. I'm going to send the IRS after him.

2 minutes ago, Kamakukka said:

Pampina

Thanks, btw the username you are using is the same I used to use in age of empires long ago.

I'll get the IRS involved in his case.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Thanks, btw the username you are using is the same I used to use in age of empires long ago.

I'll get the IRS involved in his case.

Oh ok 

Just now, Kamakukka said:

Oh ok 

IRS Daka enduku vayya. aa gofund link lo ur donors are doubting that you misused the fuunds ani awareness kaliginchi proofs seek cheyyadam better as a 1st step ani pisthundi

2 minutes ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

IRS Daka enduku vayya. aa gofund link lo ur donors are doubting that you misused the fuunds ani awareness kaliginchi proofs seek cheyyadam better as a 1st step ani pisthundi

anni angles explore cheyyatam lo tappau ledu..i would report him in gofundme as well for misusing the funds as well...

1 hour ago, lifesucksbad said:

anni angles explore cheyyatam lo tappau ledu..i would report him in gofundme as well for misusing the funds as well...

he should feel the fear that donors will be wondered if the funds were used for the actual cause of fund-raise as a first step. for that better somebody post a follow up comment on the gofund enquiring about the utilization of funds.If he dont respond next steps can be followed 

16 hours ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

he should feel the fear that donors will be wondered if the funds were used for the actual cause of fund-raise as a first step. for that better somebody post a follow up comment on the gofund enquiring about the utilization of funds.If he dont respond next steps can be followed 

i dont have his details to post..better u post...