balayya peak ferformance

himacream

Firs hings first...this IS A ball krishna movie.So i was a little hesitant first to go and watch it.Then i had to watch it because of all the hype that was given and because the tickets were really freely available on the second day of the films release.So there i was in front oh balayya.The opening scene of ball krishna,the first-song was not really bad.But the whole movie that follows the song is A real comedy.Y vs chowdary the director of this film who happens to be the producer also(god save him).Ball krishna as usually started doing the great Russian circus and even does it in he last scene of he film.The 2 heroines of the film are more like street hookers.And the title song is a marvel with the ground breaking Cg i effects in which ball krishna shows his talent.Finally if u wan o forget about the outside world and laugh heart-fully(for Telugu peoples bad fate),go watch it(at Ur own risk).I cant say more than this pals.My rating -2/10.

Funny review. All said and done, why 6/10? Way too highly rated. Should have got 1/10. That's what I gave.

Here is something that many of the reviewers failed to give, one is that Balayya young has got nothing to do with the move at all except for one song where he is praised to be God himself! I mean, I like balayya as a comedian but this takes the cake!!!! Then Simran! Ms. Over-action of the year award goes to Simran for Okka Magaadu. I don't even know why she came back in the first place. And FYI, both Simran and old balayya understand each and every language in India, why? Because they were freedom fighters. YVS should be admitted into a mental asylum before he gets us all the eligibility passes...

OK, now abut the individual characters Nisha Khotari - Except for the navel and some thigh show I simply did not understand why she was there if it were not for balayya's desire...

Anushka - Well, everyone wants a bite of this apple now-a-days and balayya is not the kind who keeps quite...

Balayya (Young) - A 70 year old man who thinks himself to be a teenager. Has no purpose in life except to play with Nisha and ANushka's body!!!

Balayya (old) - Now we are talking. Seen Harry Potter? Loved the seen where Harry transports from one place to another using magic? Well, Balayya old can do the same apparently... Cos whenever there is trouble he appears miraculously!!! He should guard our Chinese border for God's sake!

Simran - Old hag. That describes her presence in the movie.

Villains - You know why they appear in Bal's movies... To get beaten up.

YVS chaudary - God knows what sin I've committed to be born in the same time period as this fellow. But I am getting rid of bad karma by watching his movies.

Comedians - Well you have balayya, what else do you need?

30 minutes ago, SilentStriker said:

Funny review. All said and done, why 6/10? Way too highly rated. Should have got 1/10. That's what I gave.

Here is something that many of the reviewers failed to give, one is that Balayya young has got nothing to do with the move at all except for one song where he is praised to be God himself! I mean, I like balayya as a comedian but this takes the cake!!!! Then Simran! Ms. Over-action of the year award goes to Simran for Okka Magaadu. I don't even know why she came back in the first place. And FYI, both Simran and old balayya understand each and every language in India, why? Because they were freedom fighters. YVS should be admitted into a mental asylum before he gets us all the eligibility passes...

OK, now abut the individual characters Nisha Khotari - Except for the navel and some thigh show I simply did not understand why she was there if it were not for balayya's desire...

Anushka - Well, everyone wants a bite of this apple now-a-days and balayya is not the kind who keeps quite...

Balayya (Young) - A 70 year old man who thinks himself to be a teenager. Has no purpose in life except to play with Nisha and ANushka's body!!!

Balayya (old) - Now we are talking. Seen Harry Potter? Loved the seen where Harry transports from one place to another using magic? Well, Balayya old can do the same apparently... Cos whenever there is trouble he appears miraculously!!! He should guard our Chinese border for God's sake!

Simran - Old hag. That describes her presence in the movie.

Villains - You know why they appear in Bal's movies... To get beaten up.

YVS chaudary - God knows what sin I've committed to be born in the same time period as this fellow. But I am getting rid of bad karma by watching his movies.

Comedians - Well you have balayya, what else do you need?

Uncle enti pata reviewluI(*&