Telugu ammay... itu ra...

Myth1

Just now, Myth1 said:

That does not mean u downgrade urself no... inka theda emuntadhi... brahmi14.gif?1369595063 

Realize ayye cases kuda unnayi .. but dB lo konchem ala post chesina .. divorce theesesko ani anestharu 😂

1 minute ago, Paidithalli said:

Realize ayye cases kuda unnayi .. but dB lo konchem ala post chesina .. divorce theesesko ani anestharu 😂

Case based kadha... every one has their own view brahmi14.gif?1369595063 

20 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

Indhake poorthiga nee thread chadhiva...

Husband meedha kopam vunte affair pettukovachu ani evar chepar... reasons u mentioned at various instances r 2.

1. No emotional attachment 

- in such case how can a physical affair with another man fulfill ur emotional needs ?

2. As a revenge

- in this case both ur hubby n ur fling will see as a wh0re... why do u want to downgrade urself with such a stupid act...

More inputs needed please @chittimallu2 @ronitreddy @Paidithalli @4Vikram @SeemaLekka @riashli @Spartan @samaja_varagamana @tom bhayya

Akkada extra marital affair ante physical Kadu as far as I understand, nenu thread chadavaledu.. she needs some attention, someone to talk to her, infact to listen to her.. which her husband doesn't do.. infact I don't think any husband is that sweet..

Especially Telugu men lo oka special Balupu untundi.. ee madya oka thread kuda padindi wife ni supress cheyaleni vadu waste ani 

She needs to realise that, alanti extra affairs lo, men fake to b a good listener.. eventually what they want is sex.. Malli she will get hurt appudu.. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, riashli said:

Akkada extra marital affair ante physical Kadu as far as I understand, nenu thread chadavaledu.. she needs some attention, someone to talk to her, infact to listen to her.. which her husband doesn't do.. infact I don't think any husband is that sweet..

Especially Telugu men lo oka special Balupu untundi.. ee madya oka thread kuda padindi wife ni supress cheyaleni vadu waste ani 

She needs to realise that, alanti extra affairs lo, men fake to b a good listener.. eventually what they want is sex.. Malli she will get hurt appudu.. 

She mentioned about physical relation with a guy who looks like hrithik roshan no brahmi14.gif?1369595063 

Just now, Myth1 said:

She mentioned about physical relation with a guy who looks like hrithik roshan no brahmi14.gif?1369595063 

damn I didn't read.. but she won't get anything out of such extra marital relation... 

3 minutes ago, riashli said:

damn I didn't read.. but she won't get anything out of such extra marital relation... 

Adhe koncham gattiga chepu darling brahmi14.gif?1369595063